Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 642 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 663 reviews
on January 24, 2013
My collar would go out every night and come home after fifteen beers with no excuse, leaving me with nothing but a black eye.

Now it's as firm and narrow as any godfearing collar ought to be.
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2014
This seller makes two versions of this product -- another version for a dollar cheaper has similar but slightly smaller sizes. You do not want that version, you want this one. That assumes that you wear standard point collar shirts (or any variation of a point collar) which are probably 90%+ of the dress shirts that Americans wear. Spread collars are good for 2.25 or *maybe* 2.0 inches. This assortment is not ideal but it's way better than the other one which only gives you 50 usable collars. This one gives you 100. You can throw the 3 inch and 2 inch collar stays in the trash, they are *completely* worthless unless you want to cut the 3 inch ones or if you have long point collars. I wish this seller would do an assortment of 175 2.5 inch and 25 2.25 inch. Or just sell me 100 2.5 inch collar stays.
on June 2, 2017
The box arrived and the various sizes were somewhat mixed up somehow. The collar Stays are similar plastic thickness that comes with standard button up shirts. There was one of the Stays that was not cut properly as it was half the width of the others but only saw one stay with this issue. These stays will bend if dried in a dryer so be sure to remove them before washing the shirts or just use a new one every time. Since these are not thicker than the stays you receive when purchasing a button up shirt, you can easily cut it using scissors to make it shorter if you need to.
review image review image review image
on May 17, 2017
Either my collar stays get eaten in the dryer or by the dry cleaner, or they just crack from age. I just lived with them that way.

I knew that there were metal collar stay replacements, but I decided to see if anyone made plastic replacements as I don't want to have keep moving the metal stays from shirt to shirt, losing them, or buying enough expensive metal stays to fit every shirt and cover every loss.

I just got these stays. There were a few cheaper ones on Amazon, but I wanted one with a box to keep them contained and organized.

The stays come in 3 sizes. They replace lost collar stays. Simple.

I have not run these through the dry cleaner or iron to see how well they last the heat and pressure, but they seem thick enough.

I recommend them.
on September 9, 2016
My husband is obsessed with these freaking things! He owns several shirts with these "stays" ...if his shirt doesn't have 'em he won't wear it! When, of course, they started disappearing during wear, laundry and tear I looked toward Amazon for these collar tabs....No shirt left behind! (Or in the way back of his closet..) My new motto! I saw these because, in all honesty they were the least expensive and had 3 sizes to accommodate his shirt needs. When they arrived I left them on his dresser...he saw...he laughed (there were 200 ya know!) and has used them daily since. Great deal, great quality. ..they are as shown and as stated. Go forth and where your stays proudly!
on August 26, 2016
I was amazed to find out that I can actually buy these things. Every time I take out the collar stays in my shirt to put it in the wash, my wife finds them and throws them away, along with my mail. I was down to one last pair that I would use with whatever shirt I was wearing that day. By the way, she's a great woman and I'm not complaining. Everyone should be so lucky and I'll continue to buy replacement collar stays forever if I have to.

I figured I'd buy a big box of these and keep them in my drawer. I was surprised how nice they are. They have fit in every shirt that I've used them in, and they are stiffer than the original ones I take out of the shirts. I have no complaints regarding this product.
on April 9, 2016
As far as collar stays are concerned, these ones are a nice heavy plastic, three different lengths and pure white. The only thing negative i could possibly say is that they were slightly jumbled in the organizer tray, but I'll blame the postman for that and blush from embarrassment for even mentioning my OCD! Go ahead, order them, you won't be sorry, I promise!
on June 2, 2014
There isn't much to say about these collar stays but what I can say is that they arrived quickly and were exactly as described.

My experience is that these collar stays are a heavier plastic than those used in dress shirts when they're packaged and so they hold up quite well. Even after the occasional accidental wash, they're still straight and perfectly usable.

As stated, the box includes 3 sizes of stays but, happily, there are far more medium-sized stays than the others. That's great because I find that I use that medium size much, much more than the others. I have a few shirts that use the smaller sized ones but I have yet to find anything that would require the larger size. Oh well, they'll be there if/when I need them :)

200 quality stays for just over 10 bucks is a really great deal in my opinion. This box should last me a long, long time and if I ever run out, I'll definitely buy more of these. That is to say, I would definitely recommend!
on May 13, 2017
Nice and stiff. Great having a whole tray of them with different sizes so that it's easy to pick them out in the morning while getting dressed.
on May 25, 2010
These were better than expected.

They are much more durable than the ones that come with typical shirts. They don't warp easily. I've used one pair for the last two weeks without any issues. I would definitely buy again.

As one reviewer mentioned, there is not much use for the short stays, but at this price, it's hard to complain. The mediums and larges are worth it by themselves. Depending on the style of the spread-collar, both of the larger sizes will be used frequently. All-in-all, a great product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.