- Series: Essential Vocabulary
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Living Language; Bilingual edition (July 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400020549
- ISBN-13: 978-1400020546
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #631,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
2000+ Essential Spanish Verbs: Learn the Forms, Master the Tenses, and Speak Fluently! (Essential Vocabulary) Bilingual Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Spanish Verbs JUST GOT AS EASY AS 1-2-3
Whether you're learning Spanish for fun, school, or work, "2,000+ Essential Spanish Verbs makes everything simple-conjugations, tenses, irregulars, and even conversation.
- 2,000+ Spanish verbs in alphabetical order
- Translations, prepositions, and regional usage
- ALL major tenses and regular and irregular verb forms covered
- Help with forming tenses, explained in clear English
- Sample sentences that show verbs in action
- 40 engaging dialogues that bring verbs to life
- More than 100 practice exercises
- Special help for tough verb questions
And for extra practice, FLASH CARDS help you memorize key verbs!
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
The software cd:
The included cd has a simplistic flash card program called "before you know it". You pick a list and then a voice will correctly pronounce the words to you and you can click yes or no if you know the word or not. Unfortunately, the program doesn't seem to care if you mark a word as having known it already and will blindly go through the list repeating the same words over and over again. Furthermore, the vocab words on the CD have NOTHING to do with the words in the book. There's five lists of Spanish verbs, but these are basic Spanish 101 verbs NOT the 2000 verbs in the book.
What a joke.