Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on November 9, 2011
I love this jump rope so much! I'm pretty short (5'2") and I was worried about it being too long, but after use it wasn't a problem at all. It has smooth ball bearings in the handles and just the right about of weight in the rope. I get to spend more time actually jumping rather than feeling sorry for my sore arms. It's a good buy and will last you a long time!
on March 12, 2011
I loved this jump rope while it lasted. I'm a beginner so I didn't want a rope that was too fast. This one kept great speed, it was the perfect weight and didn't tangle. Only problem is the rope broke at the handle after only a couple of months. I'm hesitant to purchase another because its so much more costly than other ropes. I expected the rope to last a lot longer considering the price.
on March 20, 2012
I've tried many a jump rope and this one is the best. Better than leather, plastic or any gym rope i've tried. Fast, nice weight too. Great workout.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.