|Item Weight||9.28 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.6 x 16.8 x 10.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATHA0114|
|OEM Part Number||1J5941017BJ,1J5941018BJ|
|ABPA Partslink Number||VW2502125|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
Consider these available items
AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly Compatible with 2002-2005 Volkswagen Jetta Chrome Housing w/o Fog Lamps (Driver and Passenger Side)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light Source type||Halogen|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Style - In addition to keeping you safe at night, our headlights’ stylish design keeps you looking good on the road!
- Tougher-Than-Nails Construction- Heavy-duty housings are made of superior OEM Grade ABS plastic to ensure exceptional resistance to weather and impact that guarantees durability for years ahead.
- Plug-n-Play Installation- As a fully compatible replacement for factory parts, our bolt-on style headlights are designed for quick and easy installation,requiring no modification or drilling.
- Guaranteed Quality- Our headlights are thoroughly tested to deliver smooth operation as well as for impact and heat resistance and endurance against rough road conditions over a long period of time. The units are completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside the housing.
- Product Compliance- AUTOSAVER88 strictly adheres to DOT & SAE safety standards which all OE light manufacturers must abide by.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specification and Fitment
- OEM: 1J5941017BJ,1J5941018BJ
- Partslink: FO2502192,FO2503192
- Color: Chrome Housing
- High/Low Beam: HB2 (Not Included)
- Package Includes: Driver & Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Volkswagen Jetta
How to Adjust Your Headlights?
Before taking your vehicle out on the road, make sure to first properly adjust your headlights. Park your vehicle on a level surface about 10 to 25 feet from a wall and turn on the headlights. The brightest part of the beams should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground. Follow the steps below to make adjustments:
1. Find the adjustment screws. First, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the light and counterclockwise to lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Test the result.
Working headlights are a critical component of any vehicle
Problems and Solutions
· Have the headlights on your car been dimmed by abrasion from road debris?
· Are your factory headlights not bright enough?
· Are your headlights yellowed and discolored from the sun and elements?
If your headlight assembly fails to provide satisfactory performance, you should consider changing it ASAP.
New VS Old
A new set of headlights from AUTOSAVER88 will allow you to see the road in front of you clearly at night and in any bad weather that may arise.
• Keeps you and your family safe when driving at night.
• Makes your car look newer.
• Increases visibility of road markings and traffic signs.
See farther. See wider, See better
Driving at night can be a scary proposition, imagine how scary it is if you can’t even see the road!
A dim, cloudy, yellowed, damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, which not only puts your safety but also the safety of others at risk.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no issues with installation or the adjustment of the beams. I did have an issue with the wiring internal to one of the headlamps that affected the marker lamp. I contacted the manufacturer and they immediately rectified the issue. Very happy with the customer service.