- Series: Bill James Handbook
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: ACTA Publications (November 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879462582
- ISBN-13: 978-0879462581
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,614,654 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The 2004 Bill James Handbook (2003 statistics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Instead, it's basically a listing of active players with statistics, almost zero commentary, and offers little over what you can get over the internet.
Stick with Baseball Prospectus: stats are just as good, but the commentary is plentiful, enlightening, and often very funny.
Author of "Barry Bonds: Baseball's Superman"