BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 23, 2015
Oh come on; List Price: $21.95 – it surely costs less than $0.99. Very cheap material and sticky (collecting dust easily) - for the price I thought the product can be much better. I really wanted to return this remote cover but not worth the time to do!
review image review image
on January 22, 2017
great key cover. arrived soon then I expected. Thx!
on February 28, 2013
I purchased one of these from my Honda dealership a couple of years ago, and it cost me around $40!!! So I was skeptical, but I was very happy to find that, when I received it, it was the same product. In fact, it seems to be holding up better than the one I had before.
on March 27, 2014
This cover for my honda key is very durable I have broken one key without the cover by dropping it but with this cover I have dropped the key a lot and this cover really protects the key I would buy it again I am thinking about getting all colors
on May 27, 2013
I bought this because I have two Honda keys which look very similar and I was trying to start the car with wrong key. This product solved the issue. It fit perfectly on my key and therefore I'm very pleased.
on September 29, 2014
Great price & excellent key fob protection for these electronic key devices..
on January 8, 2014
If you are looking to protect your keys from day-today wear this is the product for you. Fits perfect, good quality.
on January 10, 2015
Loved it. My key is now protected.
on July 10, 2012
So cute and pink! Fits perfectly. Makes my keys much more unique and pretty. Definitely worth the purchase. Arrived very quick too!
on April 24, 2013
This fits perfect on my 09 Pilot Key and is a cute way to protect the key from damage! Love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.