200pcs Rustic Wooden Love Heart Wedding Table Scatter Decoration Crafts Children's DIY Manual Patch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single wooden love heart size: 0.47 inch * 0.59 inch, 0.08 inch thick
- Gift for Lovers, Valentine and Wedding
- Premium quality wood, small and delicate
- Material: Wood, 100% brand new,Pack: 200PCS; Color : NATURAL WOOD COLOR
- Creat a romantic atmosphere for your wedding and party
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Material : Wooden
- 2mm thick Premium quality
- wood Size : 12*15mm
- Color : Natural wood
- Qty: 200pcs
- Can be used for decorative cloth, jewelry, clothing, jewelry and other decorative objects.
- Scatter these stunning wooden confetti heart shaped chips on wedding tables, at the candy bar or even at the bar!
- Party Occasion: Wedding, Birthday, Baby Shower, Anniversary, Christening, Baptism Graduation, Bar & Bat Mitzvah, Bridal Shower Decoration Confetti.
Please note that each one has different natural wood pattern Variation in colors may occur due to different display settings.
Wedding Table Scatter Decoration Crafts
Add a special touch to your rustic wedding centerpiece
Family or Love party Table Scatter Decoration Crafts
Sprinkle it on the table on a family or love party
Date Table Scatter Decoration Crafts
Put them on the table to create a romantic date.
Other creative decoration Crafts
1.You could used a hot glue gun to attach them to silverware for wedding.
2. You could use it for decorations on wedding favor bags.
3. You may put them inside wedding invites
Best wedding for best her/him
Unique "confetti" to decorate wedding table centerpieces, shower game, desert and gift tables.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By aly.me on June 1, 2019
We are using them for confetti, for decorating photo frames and if the guests don’t take them all because they are so cute we will be putting them on the thank you cards. Perfect for any rustic affair. Ours just happens to be a wedding.
By Justine on October 20, 2020