Featured Recipe: Bananaberry Power Puree
For babies 6 months and older
Because blueberries have amazing antioxidant power, try to incorporate them into your purees as much as you can. If your blueberries are a little too tart, make sure your banana is super ripe to balance things out. Coupled with yogurt's calcium, protein, phosphorus, and probiotics, this power puree is a perfectly sweet way to give your baby superfoods.
Yield 4-5 servings
- 1/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 small, ripe organic banana (with lots of brown spots)
- 4 ounces whole fat plain or vanilla-flavored organic yogurt for babies
- Blend blueberries and banana. Puree until smooth.
- Swirl together puree and yogurt with a spoon. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
Featured Photos in 201 Organic Baby Purees
(Click on images to enlarge)
| || |