- File Size: 664 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media (December 15, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 15, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006N464GQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,679 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$16.95|
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $7.86 (46%)
201 Organic Baby Purees: The Freshest, Most Wholesome Food Your Baby Can Eat! Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I mainly use this book to look at the table of contents to give me ideas for a new mixture. I don't bother to read her recipes at all.
THANK YOU for writing this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this book! It is filled with lots of valuable information and then takes you step by step in the process of introducing solids. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Daniela Betancourt Lizcano
Easy to follow recipes and so many options it was easy to find tons of food my kids would eat.Published 5 days ago by Amanda Isgate
The top cover and 5 pages below have a large split in them like they were cut with a box cutter!!! This is supposed to be a baby shower gift! Very unsatisfied with thisPublished 6 days ago by britt
Don't know why I bought this. Absolutely useless. The information the author provides is not new non-scientific and not out in an interesting way either. Don't bother.Published 8 days ago by Schnur
The color pages within the book are up site down. Great ideas on what purees to make.Published 10 days ago by TammyD
This book has a lot of helpful tips for introducing solids. My daughter really likes the recipes so far.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods > Organic
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Baby Food
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Early Childhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Baby Food
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers