Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2011 Quady Electra Moscato - Orange Muscat 750ML
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 6, 2013
I love sweet drinks so yeah I'm a chick drink type of person. But I love dessert wines and this is one of the tastiest I've ever tried. I based my purchase on other shopper reviews here on Amazon and as usual I was not led astray. Very smooth and sweet, really it's all you need for dessert! Delicious! I will buy again!
on February 28, 2013
The Quady Electra Moscato is so good. It's very sweet, so its perfect as a dessert wine or a sweet treat. Just get it. Its delicious.
on March 15, 2013
This arrived to me in the mail, neat and tidy, in exactly one week. After opening the package,I spent the first 10 minutes admiring the whimsical presentation of the Quady Electra-Orange Muscat bottle. It's sweet, playful and elegant,much like the wine itself. The first sip awarded me with a surprisingly light dance of delicate bubbles across my tongue. It is sweet in the decadent way we all love but light enough on the alcohol for you to enjoy a glass or three. It's the perfect treat. I look forward to purchasing more products from Quady. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys the sweeter side of life's indulgences. :)
My wife likes sweet wine and we really had a hard time to look for one that she will really love. Thanks to other reviews I decided to try this out.
Without argue, this is her favorite drink now. Too bad its hard for us to look for this in NY.

When we finally found a store that carries it, we drove 50miles and brought 1 case (12 bottles) of this.

Thats how good it is.

Its sweet, its refreshing. Its perfect!!!
on May 21, 2014
This series of wine is just right for those who "really" dont drink wine...and like it tad sweet. It has just the right amount of sweetness, citrus to mellow any mood. I love it and will order more.
on November 27, 2012
I've been attempting to try all the brands of Moscato wine I can find. This Quady Electra Moscato quickly became one of my three favorite brands (so far). It's a really refreshing wine and tastes like an excellent wine for the Summer months! I will definitely keep a bottle of this in my wine rack at all times!
VINE VOICEon June 21, 2013
I am not a drinker, but I love this wine. This is perfect for those like me who don't enjoy the taste of alcohol. I tried another Moscato a few weeks back and it took me two hours to finish a small half glass. Usually wine, no matter how fruity or delicious is smells, tastes like cold medicine to me. Not so with this one. That's why I call it dangerously good. It's easy to drink and so delicious that I have no trouble finishing a glass. I also appreciated that there was a handwritten note thanking me for my order on the invoice.
on November 27, 2012
If you put this Moscato in a ziploc bag for half an hour, it turns into a wonderful slushy! MUST TRY!!!

Was lucky enough to go to their vineyards in Fresno, Ca and fall in love with this drink!
on November 28, 2012
Quady Electra Orange Muscato is the quintessential dessert wine. light, refreshing, fruity, YUMMY!! my wine collection includes several bottles of this gem and I always take a bottle or 2 to events I attend. YUM YUM YUM
on May 21, 2013
It still has most of the flavor of the juice, this is (I believe) because of cold fermentation. The extra citrus flavor and the slight carbonation make this a very enjoyable wine to sip. I haven't had anything quite like it.

If you are in to dessert wines at all, this will be a hit.