Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2011 The Lord of the Rings "Special Edition" Calendar
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on January 17, 2011
I've been buying Lord of the Rings movie calendars for years, and not having found any last year, was delighted to find this Two Towers calendar. I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the purchase. First off, the easel style of the calendar is cumbersome (I would have preferred a wall calendar if one had been available), but what is the most disappointing is the quality of the photos. Each month contains four small photos, but they are of very poor quality. The previous years' wall calendars and even page-a-day calendars contained high-quality photos, but these are terrible, and considering the cost of the calendar, this is unforgivable. If I'd been able to see the inside of this calendar before I bought it, I would never have made the purchase, and if it was possible to return a calendar, I'd definitely return this one. I understand there will be a Return of the King calendar of this same type next year. I certainly won't be buying it. New Line, please bring back LOTR wall calendars with high-quality photos.
on August 20, 2010
I love the format of this calendar and that it is a series. The only thing I would change is to make it hangable. Otherwise, I think it's great and look forward to the third in the series.
on May 21, 2011
The pictures are beautiful. This is a calendar worth keeping. As is often the case, I might have chosen different pictures. That being said, the calendar is representative of the film. Any of these calendars are worth having to ad to the Tolkien collection
on June 7, 2011
I was really looking forward to collecting each of these calendars as they came out each year leading up to "The Hobbit."

"The Fellowship of the Ring" 2010 calendar was great, so when I bought the 2011 "Two Towers" one, I was highly disappointed to see four of the pages printed upside down. The thing is, you can't flip them around without destroying the entire thing. Everything else about the calendar was fine, so that's why I didn't give it just one star, but I was tempted, because that's a pretty big deal for 1/4 of your pages to be upside down.

I travel a lot, so I couldn't be around for UPS to return it to Amazon, so I'm just stuck with a faulty calendar. Pity.
on October 8, 2010
Purchased for son's birthday. The calendar is of collectible quality and worth the price. Calendar includes photos from the LOTR movies. Very nice, and would highly recommend!
on August 23, 2011
What a beautiful keepsake of the classic tale of Frodo Baggins by J.R.R. Tokien. Images of the movies are wonderfully portrayed.
on February 2, 2016