Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on February 23, 2012
I too have a copy of the book where the middle pages of the book are detaching from the spine. I've had to resort to reading the book vertically so that I don't cause any further detaching of the pages from the spine.

I've placed an inquiry with the author as my book was purchased over 30 days ago and I'm not eligible for an exchange or return from Amazon. Called Amazon and they will let me return the book and issue me a replacement despite me being over 30 days since my order. Thumbs up to them!

Although I'm now very wary of early printing cycles as these books were probably an early printing.
on January 22, 2012
I've been purchasing the Shandler annuals for years, and his team continually fine-tunes the formulae as well as content presentation to make this a must-have for upcoming baseball seasons. While fantasy leaguers will find an abundance of good data here (I personally only played one year), I strongly believe baseball fans will benefit from, and enjoy reading, the analysis within. My must-have annual every year, along with Baseball Prospectus.
on April 4, 2012
There are so many details it can be overwhelming. Since this is the first time I have had this book, I read through all the information and used what applied to my H2H league I participated in. Most importantly, it showed me who not to draft during fantasy baseball. I would recommend this to anyone to buy.
on February 7, 2012
Long the recognized expert in advanced baseball statistics and analysis, Shandler does it again with the 2012 Baseball Forecaster. A must have for all serious Fantasy Baseball participants and a great read for those that are hard core fans of the BEST game in America. Good value if purchased from Amazon.
on March 1, 2012
This is the most comprehensive statistical analysis of the upcoming baseball season that I have seen. If you play fantasy baseball, this book is not an expense, it's an investment! A MUST HAVE. Can I order my 2013 copy yet?
on September 16, 2015
Excellent!
on May 16, 2012
This is a very detailed and entertaining book about fantasy baseball, which includes every MLB player, and also minor league prospects. It's very useful for anyone who owns a team.
on February 19, 2013
An essential resource for the serious fantasy baseball player. Must-have. I can't do without this on baseball draft day. Fantastic
on May 28, 2012
I'm not sure what exactly I had in mind, but this book was not what I had expected it to be. I participate avidly in fantasy baseball and had purchased this book to get me an edge in understanding what stats to look for and what players were going to get me what I need. I guess it did that, but in a different manner than I had expected. Overall it is very interesting and I'm sure helpful to most, just not necessarily me.
on January 15, 2012
This is one of the 2 best fantasy baseball publications you can buy every year. I always highly recommend this book each year even if you're not in a league but just enjoy reading good baseball.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse