Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2012 Family Plan-It Plan-It Plus calendar
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on November 20, 2011
This has been a great product for managing our family of 5. There are plenty of even labels and space to write appropriate information for appointments and events. The envelope area at the bottom makes a great place to store the event labels, a pen, stamps and out going mail. The built in magnetic is great for hanging the calendar on the refrig. Worth every penny.
on January 25, 2012
I LOVE this calendar. We used to use the Boynton calendar, which had really fun stickers and pictures, but the vertical orientation of the month just didn't work for me. I guess I'm conditioned to the usual horizontal calendar orientation. This one is a perfect substitute. My only complaint is that the stickers aren't as much fun, but I guess they're not supposed to be. There seem to be too many of certain types and not enough of others. But I use my left-over Boynton stickers on this calendar and love it. Stickers are minor. Oh, and the hanging options are super easy--also love the way the page holder keeps the calendar on the right month.
on August 13, 2012
This is as close to a perfect family calendar as I've ever owned. I just came onto Amazon to order the 2013 version of this calendar, because the 2012 one was so helpful. These are 17 month calendars, from August-December 2012 through December of 2013, which can be really useful to those adding their kids' school calendars.

You write your family member names along the left hand side once, and as you flip through the months the same names show up, making it easy and quick to find yourself, as well as everyone else. There's a plastic squeeze bar that slides over the top of the calendar to hold the pages together. The back of the bar has strong magnets, and the bar also has a hole for hanging. There's a pocket at the bottom for storing extra stickers or other light items, and a few tabbed pages in the back for Parent and Kid's contacts. Paper is thick and sturdy. The calendar also comes with a separate, somewhat handy 1-week dry erase calendar. It's 8" x 10" thick card stock with a wipe off face and magnets on the back. It does not come with a dry erase marker. Useful as a weekly menu planner, perhaps?

Back to the calendar: It says there's room for up to 5 family members, but you can actually squeeze a 6th in, if you use the top line in each row (this is the row with the dates and major holidays). If you had less members in your family, you could use extra rows for all-family events.

My two gripes are minor: Considering there were almost 500 stickers, I thought I'd use lots of them to brighten up the calendar. But although the stickers are a great idea, they're kind of ugly, large, and I didn't think many were useful. Second, you have to watch which type of pen/marker you use on the calendar -- I tried several before finding one that didn't smear all over. Ultra Fine Point Sharpies work.
on October 7, 2012
This calendar is great for families that want to stay organized. It has lines for you to write family members names on & then you can write their activities under the date. Perfect for organizing school activities, sports, appointments etc. You can look at your week/month & know exactly where you need to be.