Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2012
True to Magnicat's reputation of producing a fine devotional, the Magnifcat companion is no exception. It is a shorter version of the monthly devotional, but provides insightful readings, nevertheless. Highly recommended for those who celebrate Advent and enjoy the time as an opportunity to reflect on the gift Jesus is to the world.
on December 19, 2012
How can I NOT give a prayer companion guide for Advent a good rating? Actually, I suspect the Kindle version of this isn't as cozy as the real thing, and it's darn near impossible to navigate: There is no day-by-day link on the Table of Contents, so good luck picking up where you left off if you bounce around to the different sections like I do. Still... I like this. The daily reflections and the Advent Prayers pull me out this this world and plunge me into Advent any time, any place. And that's a good thing.
on December 19, 2012
....not sure why, but this just isn't doing it for me as it has in the past. I don't feel connected with these meditations so far. I feel I need something more personal, something to encourage and lift my spirit. Perhaps I am a little off this year, and it's not the booklet. I'll keep trying!
VINE VOICEon December 19, 2012
I'm always looking for how to best prepare for Christmas during the Advent Season. This is a wonderful series of meditations to bring the Gospel Advent to life. There is always a new perspective to reflect upon. I'm glad Magnificat provides these kinds of publications.
on January 1, 2013
This book was recommended to me at the start of Advent and I was very pleased that I ordered it as was able to use it in my quiet time each day of Advent on my Kindle. It was good to have a book with short messages which one could read and use in periods of meditation and prayer.
on December 13, 2012
Excellent daily reading and meditation for advent. It is by the same people who produce the daily church readings in the format of,"Magnificat" I have also used the lenten version in the past. It is very handy to have it in the Kindle form.
on December 4, 2012
A great supplement in your spiritual journey this Advent. I wouldn't expect anything less from Magnificat!

I read this everyday. There are a lot of meditations inside here. Just nice to be able to take this with me so easily.
on December 20, 2012
Advent is a very short season and can be an important offset to the deluge of commercial messages that take place during the pre Christmas month. This provides daily brief messages written in an easily read style by a number of different authors which help to keep the focus on preparing for the celebration on Jesus birth.
on December 20, 2012
I found that it was a wonderful meditation on the upcoming birth of Jesus. I will re-read it since it was so enlightening and uplifting. The true meaning of CHRISTMAS. Jesus is the reason...
on December 27, 2012
I very much liked the Kindle version of the 2012 Magnificat Advent Companion. It was very easy to use and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the paperback version.