Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on February 25, 2014
This book is certainly a resource that I would recommend to baseball fans, but I feel that it lacks the depth of other publications such as Baseball Prospectus. It certainly has interesting statistics and it is chock full of information, but there is a certain element that I can't quite put my finger on that makes me prefer BP to this book.
on February 3, 2013
When I get Baseball Forecaster I know that the next baseball season has started. It arrives in the fall and by winter it is dog eared and has notes scrawled in the margins as I look carefully at his special statistical analysis of pitchers and position players. Usually spot on. Anyone who plays fantasy must have this.
on December 11, 2014
Great book./. If you are into Fantasy baseball this is must have.. Ton of awesome stats, and great projections and just so much more information than what you would normally get into a typical magazine....;
on March 30, 2013
Been meaning to buy this book for years. Instead, I've been wasting money on magazines. A must have for fantasy baseballers.
on January 6, 2013
This is personally my favorite book for helping me draft my fantasy baseball team. Lots of sleepers, nice to see the trends of players and use sabermetrics to predict each players future output. Shipped just fine and book was exactly as advertised.
on January 31, 2013
Another great update, although i might buy it direct from their website next year so i can get the pdf and spreadsheet data included.
on March 7, 2013
I have bought this book for the last three years and find it very useful in preparing for fantasy baseball drafts. It did help me win one league last year.
on March 13, 2013
No other product provides the in depth detail that the Baseball Forecaster provides. Stats, strategy, insight. Everything you need to prepare for you draft or auction.
on April 30, 2015
Helps with fantasy baseball
on December 22, 2012
Love this book. The writer builds off of previous years' analyses, but you can easily jump in at any time as he repeats the essence of previous analyses. Great stuff!