- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (October 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492875635
- ISBN-13: 978-1492875635
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,112,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
2013 Effective Console Operator HMI Design: Second Edition 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
The Abnormal Situation Management (ASM) Consortium is a group of leading companies and universities involved with process industries that have jointly invested in research and development to create knowledge, tools, and products designed to prevent, detect, and mitigate abnormal situations that affect process safety in the control operations environment.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now