Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 14, 2012
Once again the photograph used by Amazon of this engagement calendar does not show the spiral-binding. I can assure you that it is spiral-bound and will open perfectly flat. I have used the Tuscan Sun Calendar for four years now and the weekly layout suits my needs very well.
25 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This is one of the most attractive and enjoyable weekly calenders I've bought.

The pictures (on every other page) are stunning, the recipes are interesting and fun (although I prefer someone else doing the cooking while I read the ingredients), and the area for writing appointments and notes is adequate for my needs.

And it makes a very lovely & practical gift!
2 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2013
This has lovely pictures and sufficient room on the pages that list the individual dates. However this planner lacks a feature that all my previous planners had. I like to have a grid like page for each month, like a typical monthly calendar page, in which you could jot a word, or small note, while seeing the whole month at a gance. My earlier planners had this either at the start of each monthly section or all at the beginning of the book. This way you can see the whole month at a glance and if neccesary then go to the weekly planning section to see or add more info there.
on February 27, 2013
I love Steven's photographs focusing sometimes on the large vista and sometimes on the teeny lovely element. Shot in and around Tuscany, primarily, and certainly at Bramasole, Mayes' gorgeous home in Cortona, it branches out across Italy as well.
For me, every page reminds me of my visits there (not to Mayes' house, mind you, but to Cortona!) and the many spots I've visited all over Italy.
I put a few things on the calendar, but I have 7-8 of these sitting around that I just like flipping through!
If you love Italy, this is a way to smile every week!
on September 10, 2012
I love these planners. I have used the "Tuscan Sun" planners for at least 4 years now. The pictures are beautiful, the colors breathtaking. I have even chosen room colors by the colors in these planners. They make you want to travel.
6 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2013
I have gotten this calendar for several years in a row now and just love them. There is just the right amount of room to write down events for each day without the calendar itself being too big. I love the pictures, the short writings and the occasional recipe!
on January 10, 2013
I love calendars and have one in almost every room in my house. Some have animal themes, some have tropical themes or just travel themes in general. This one has many warm/sunny photos that seem to help a little on those cold winter days.
on January 3, 2013
The Under the Tuscan Sun engagement calendar is one I buy each year for close family members. They all consider it a must to start the coming year.
on December 30, 2012
I have purchased this calendar for the last five years because I love the photography, there is also plenty of space to record engagements.
on January 20, 2013
I have purchased these every year for a long, long time. These photos are gorgeous. It is almost like a mini trip to Italy. For lovers of Frances Mayes' books, these are a must.