Oil month Automotive Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

2013 Hello Kitty Wall Calendar

on January 9, 2013
I love this Calender .. Big Fan of Hello Kitty .. Has the cutest pictures ! Only thing I will say , I saw the same Calender at Walmart for 5$ cheaper after buying it already
on March 10, 2013
I bought this for a gift. It's very glossy / high quality, and I'd definitely consider gifting the next year's version to the same person. She loved all the cute poses in this calendar. Note: I don't actually know anything about hello kitty, so I couldn't tell you about the accuracy of the depictions (but the quality seems high).
on April 26, 2013
This calendar is both functional and adorable. I absolutely love the bright Hello Kitty art, simplicity of the calendar design, and the holidays included. Plenty of space to write notes and such, this calendar is such a joy to see on my wall every day!
on June 1, 2013
wish there were stickers (birthday reminders, movie day stickers).
my other hello kitty calendar had them, it was fun to place the stickers on certain dates to remind or to make the date box looks a little special. overall cute calendar. also wished it was spirals instead of staples that hold it together. (spirals with a center hook loop makes it easier to hang on the wall with nail :)
on January 9, 2013
This is a standard month to month calendar, but if you're a Hello Kitty fan, you'll love it! It has adorable pictures and colors for each month while still being a functional calendar! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
on January 26, 2013
Every year I get a new Hello Kitty calendar. This years has better pictures than last year in my opinion. It's Hello Kitty, how could you go wrong? ;)
on April 6, 2013
It's super duper cute >_< I bought a little Hello Kitty stamp from the Sanrio store to mark off the days. I plan on buying another HK calendar next year :)
on December 18, 2012
This is very cute. The days spaces are big enough to write in reminders/appointments. I bought the 2012 one, and liked it so much I decided to continue with Hello Kitty in 2013.
on January 8, 2013
I think quite highly of this and my grand children love it.I like it because it is cute and very special.
on March 10, 2013
I purchased the calendar as a gift and it was well received. The person that received the gift is a Hello Kitty lover and she absolutely adores it. Each month has a different picture and the squares are large enough to write-in appointments / reminders.