- Series: Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals
- Spiral-bound: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 29 edition (July 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323084818
- ISBN-13: 978-0323084819
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #630,097 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
2013 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 29e (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals) 29th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resources from Lippincott. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought