Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on January 23, 2015
The book itself is good If you are doing this for work its better to purchase the professional spiral bound version its tabs are color coded and its easier to search for codes without holding the book open with both hands. **However the quality of the book I received has a large ink blot from the printing, blocking out some of the codes and terms I need. So it needs to go back. Its really disappointing as this is for a class that I started 2 days ago and I need to wait till I receive the replacement to send it back putting me out of money until I do
on October 7, 2013
This was the paperback edition, also known as the draft edition. I saved a bundle of money by buying this version. The rest of the class had the colored, spiral-bound edition with pictures, etc. This book had everything in it that I needed to ace my class and was a lot lighter. Because I bought it in August, I had to replace it in January (175 changes/updates). So glad I bought the paperback version!!! Shipped quickly and in great shape.
on May 8, 2015
This will work but when they say standard that is exactly what it is. It is printed on paper similar to the newspaper. No color at all. Makes it tough to find the different chapters in the book. But it works fine.
on October 16, 2016
Needed this book for my Medical Billing and Coding class. AMA for CPT are the best.
on July 14, 2016
Book was excellent to refer too when taking classes. very helpful and easy to read and follow.
on July 19, 2013
This CPT book is very easy to use and as I am sure you know that it is required for the CPC-H exam.
on May 29, 2013
I bought this book as a resource book for our Consumer Medical Advocate business. It does have a few pictures which describe parts of the body, which is very helpful. The book was like new and arrived promptly.
on May 12, 2016
Item came as described. Would buy from this buyer again.
on June 25, 2013
I have to purchase 4 of these every year. I'm not sure where Amazon get's these, but they are $5.00 to $15.00 cheaper per book than other vendors. There is no difference in the quality of the book, so I'm happy to save $20 to $60 each year.
on June 16, 2016