- File Size: 378 KB
- Print Length: 100 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Byteman Productions (January 8, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 8, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HM9B7C2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#843,556 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1155 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- #1829 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #3660 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy
The 2014 Guide To Free PC Software: Over 150 Superb Programs That Won't Cost You A Single Penny! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I didn't 100% agree with all of the author's selections but they all seemed to be grounded in good reasoning. I have a few unusual favorites that I found in this title leaving me impressed for the most part. The author hits on all major categories except perhaps encryption. The author declines to pick a favorite registry cleaner because he is opposed to them in general; I think I would rather have seen him state his objections and then hold his nose and add a couple of pages "but, if you must use one try ....". I think that if you used this book as a guide you can't go too far astray. Be aware that the older the publish date is on this book, the more likely that the field has changed (particularly with anti-virus software) and that something better may have come along since the book was written, I am hoping that the author will find a way to keep the book updated.
yours photox and pay the fee
It is very nice to see that the author advised to keep an eye for the minute tick boxes which prevents you to get additional unwanted software.
I thank him for his time to write this book and make it presentable to everyone.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference