- File Size: 3082 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ideapress Publishing; 1 edition (February 18, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IJ40TLO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,106,267 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 2014 Non-Obvious Trend Report: 15 Surprising New Trends Changing How We Buy, Sell Or Believe Anything (The Non-Obvious Trend Report) Kindle Edition
|Length: 76 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The 2014 Non-Obvious Trend Report: 15 Surprising New Trends Changing How We Buy, Sell Or Believe Anything (The Non-Obvious Trend Report)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
People are 'thin-slicing' all they read now and the over the top article headlines are driving publishers to not be as authentic as they could be as they fight to not get deleted from our inboxes. In turn, as Rohit stated, it's causing us as consumers to be more skeptical of all media we come in contact with.