- File Size: 3082 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ideapress Publishing; 1 edition (February 18, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IJ40TLO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #949,932 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 2014 Non-Obvious Trend Report: 15 Surprising New Trends Changing How We Buy, Sell Or Believe Anything (The Non-Obvious Trend Report) Kindle Edition
|Length: 76 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The 2014 Non-Obvious Trend Report: 15 Surprising New Trends Changing How We Buy, Sell Or Believe Anything (The Non-Obvious Trend Report)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
People are 'thin-slicing' all they read now and the over the top article headlines are driving publishers to not be as authentic as they could be as they fight to not get deleted from our inboxes. In turn, as Rohit stated, it's causing us as consumers to be more skeptical of all media we come in contact with.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research