|Package Dimensions||3.5 x 2.25 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Date First Available||May 8, 2018|
2015-1 Ounce American Silver Eagle Low Flat Rate Shipping .999 Fine Silver Dollar Uncirculated US Mint
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- $1 Legal US Tender
- Comes in soft plastic protective flip case
- Dated 2015
- Package Dimensions : 3.5 x 2.25 x 0.1 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 8, 2018
- ASIN : B07CYG6VT6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,410 in Collectible Coins (See Top 100 in Collectible Coins)
- #1,136 in Individual Collectible Coins
- Customer Reviews:
Issued in 1986, the American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States issued by the Mint. These coins weigh a full troy ounce composed of .999 fine silver, making it one of the most attractive and distinguished pieces minted by the United States. Its "Walking Liberty" design is based on the classic 1916 half dollar design. This is the only silver coin guaranteed by the United States Government for its weigh, content, and purity.
Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lente Viajero USA on July 14, 2020