|Item Weight||11.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||Planner-Calendar-AD1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||6x8 Inch - 2017|
|Sheet Size||6x8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Planner-Calendar-AD1|
Consider these available items
Action Day 2017 - World´s Best Action Planner - Designed to Get Things Done - Weekly Daily Monthly Yearly Agenda, Calender, Appointment, Organizer & Goal Journal (6x8 / Wire-Bound/Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FROM BOTTOM SHELF TO BEST SELLER: When Action Day® Planners were first launched on the market they were put on the bottom shelf. But because of their unique weekly page layout Designed for Action®, they are now BEST SELLERS on AMAZON IN THE USA, CANADA and THE UK.
- DESIGNED TO GET THINGS DONE: The layout is effective and easy to use. It will help you stay organized, set goals and manage all your to-dos, projects and priorities for work and at home. 🕘 Yearly calendar: JAN 2017 - DEC 2017
- EXTRA FEATURES: Elastic pen loop, elastic closure, 27 pages for note-taking
- GREAT QUALITY: “Action Day maintains a product quality rate higher than 99.9%” – Amazon
- WHAT MAKES ACTION DAY DIFFERENT AND MORE EFFECTIVE? Action Day products are the only ones with layouts Designed for Action®. The layout is easy to use and helps you keep track of time management, project planning, teamwork, setting goals and getting things done
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Layout designed to get things done: planner includes a two-page spread for each week as well as a: & ; 1. Diary section for appointments (yearly calendar: Jan 2017 - Dec 2017) & ; 2. Tasks section (to-do list) & ; 3. Goals and projects section & ; 4. Delegated projects & teamwork section practical features: & ; elastic pen loop & ; elastic closure & ; hardcover with rounded corners & ; wire-bound spine added values: & ; an owner information page & ; 12 page teaching tool & ; month at-a-glance pages for the year's & ; 2 contact pages & ; 29 pages for note-taking certified Quality: & ; 100gsm acid free paper & ; printed by RR DONNELLEY, a certified, award-winning printer & ; “action day maintains a product quality rate higher than 99. 9%” - get things done with action day
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What did they do to them?! I just got my new 2017 version in the mail and the Action Day Planner has been redesigned. It now has such small print that it is hard to read the month, much less the day of the week. They've printed this smaller print in a lighter type and on a gray background, making it virtually illegible. The columns for the days of the week are so narrow there is no space to write anything. Whoever changed this planner obviously never used it before. This new version is useless. Why fix what wasn't broken?
I'm returning it.
Also pages are all stuck together as they were punched out very cheaply. I'd say production was moved to a very low cost manufacturer in China if I had to guess.
Now it's just another poorly made product at a high price. Returned and looking for something else.
Here are some of my pros and cons. (Yours may be different)
- The paper is thick enough you can use highlighter and it does not bleed
- You can write on the front
- The bindings are sturdy, tight, and don't cause problems
- Perfect size, not too big not too small
- Has a writing section in the back
- There is a band so you can save the page your on for easy access.
- Feels durable.
- I am a fan of the color and aesthetic
Cons (my personal cons)
- I'm not too big of a fan of the layout.
- The calendar section has holidays that take up half the square so you cant write as much per day
I love the weekly layout. I also like the ability to plot out project plans, both short and long term ones. Seriously, the best planner I know of.
 The FONT SIZE is SMALL. It's needs to be a little larger for ease of reading.
 The FONT COLOR is a DARK GRAY. If the paper is not going to be white (it's bone color), then you should go back to black font. The colored paper mixed with lighter font makes it difficult to read.
 DAILY COLUMNS (aka THE BUCKET) are way too narrow. I see now the problem created when they decided to give Saturday and Sunday their own column (vs having them split a column in the past) If your writing is slightly larger than SMALL (like me), you are going to have a problem with these narrow columns.
 MONTH VIEW - I would prefer for you NOT to put every holiday (US, UK, CAN, Christian, Jewish, etc) on there because I would like room to write what I need in those spaces. You did the same thing for the YEAR VIEW (from cover)
 YEAR VIEW - The same problem here are the MONTH VIEW.
The concept of the layout and how it keeps you on task is great, but the above issues already has me looking for my 2018 planner. From what I've read from customers who've used this planner for many years, these new changes were introduced THIS YEAR. Hopefully, they listen to their customers and go back to the way the planner was. If not, I'm definitely an ONE TIME PURCHASER.
Top reviews from other countries
It is made well and the pen loop is great as we like to keep a pen with it. We use the pens that have a rubber attached so any changes can be made neatly. It is A5 in size but not at all bulky.
▪Paper feels different-definately alot thinner
▪There is no flap at the back to store things-which the action day diaries normally have
▪The back has been attatched incorrectly. The diary wont close properly
▪ Pen holder has snapped.
Disappointed this time round. I feel a bit ripped off. Not the cheapest of diaries to buy. Not consistent with previous "Action Day" diaries I have bought. So disappointed.