- Product Dimensions: 48 x 24.8 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 40.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01HFFFUI4
- Item model number: 02-17-5190
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #353,935 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
New 2017 Diamondback Tess 24 Complete Pavement Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High tensile steel frame for durability
- Suspension fork helps absorb bumps
- Linear pull brakes for powerful stopping
- 21-speed drivetrain gives wide gear range
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- DB Hi-Ten steel frame
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain
- HL Zoom 40mm travel fork
- Linear pull brakes
A great mountain bike
The Tess 24 is aimed at growing girls who want nothing more than to ride their bikes in the dirt. Based around a durable steel frame, this bike has all the features of a full-size mountain bike with more maneuverable 24” wheels. 21 speeds, strong brakes, and a suspension fork make this a bike that can go anywhere, too. Whether the plan is to stay around the neighborhood or explore farther into the woods, the Tess 24 is up to the task.
Tess 24 Features
Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain. 21 speeds allow small riders to conquer dirt trails.
HL Zoom 40mm travel fork. Soaks up rocks and roots just like on a bike for big kids.
Linear pull brakes with reach adjust. Keep them safe and in control.
Build and Ship
Your new Diamondback will arrive partially assembled. You’ll get the chance to use a little elbow grease and learn how your new bike works without having to start from the ground up. Still, we understand that building a bike is a process. Assembly times vary with experience. You’ll be riding in anywhere from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes). If you’re not comfortable assembling your bike for any reason, please take it to your local bike shop for assistance. Diamondback cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.
Warranty / Customer Service
Diamondback stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. When problems do arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on your bike. Please visit our website with any questions on the use and maintenance of your Diamondback. Our dedicated customer experience team is eager to help with online live chat and an extensive video library. Give us a shout, we got your back!
Color: Gloss Light Blue | Size: 24"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?