Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ariana Grande New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,503 reviews(1 star). See all 4,294 reviews
on January 16, 2018
Cord was married to my sister back in the late 80's. They had three kids together and doing well, or so my sister thought, when Cord packed up and moved to California along with the cashier (who he had knocked up) from the local Tasty Freeze. He was a dead beat dad and never paid child support. Sis had to go to court to have his wages garnished. He also lost the spare set of keys to my dad's Bonneville and never offered to replace them.
54 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2018
If I could give this zero stars, I would. Absolutely painful to watch, so I went to Youtube where a local news station was streaming their broadcast.
on January 1, 2018
Cord going off about his ex-girlfriend was very uncomfortable.
6 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2018
A total waste of time; we turned it off after 20 minutes. We couldn't stand listening to these utter idiots, ruining the parade. I don't know where they came from or why Amazon would hire them, but they were terrible!
7 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
Terrible commentary for the work that it takes to get into this parade. Good video coverage.
4 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
If I wanted to watch two people talk nonsense if turn on the news. In the first 20 minutes I watched I saw six floats behind the commentators. They sucked.
3 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
Can’t watch with my chrome cast, can’t watch with my Apple TV.
3 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
Cord and Tish, two of the worst a-holes that ever were put in front of a camera.
on January 1, 2018
I'm watching, but the quality of the live stream is so terrible that its almost not making it worth watching this method versus other methods. (Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon are the only redeeming factor.)
on January 1, 2018
Not working on the smart TV or even the Kindle Fire. Disappointing.