|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 6.25 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||SG_B07H1ZSX55_US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||5.8-x-8.3-inch Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BQA5HEXQWEA01|
Other Sellers on Amazon
2021 Planner - Weekly & Monthly Planner with Flexible Cover, Jan.- Dec, Strong Twin - Wire Binding, Round Corner,Improving Your Time Management Skill
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.29 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ OVERVIEW - Planner for Jan 2021- Dec 2021, 6.25" x 8.3", featuring 15 months of monthly and weekly pages for easy academic year-round planning. Premium quality covers and twin-wire binding, metal lay-flat spiral binding, excellent texture, with classic and stylish combinations of appearance.
- ✔ MONTHLY - Each monthly spread contains an overview of the month and a notes section. Durable coated tabbed dividers are long lasting and make accessing information a breeze.
- ✔ WEEKLY - Weekly spread include space to write your daily schedule, have plenty of space to detail appointments and keep track of all days clearly with the weekly view.
- ✔ FEATURED - A5 Planning Pages | Flexible Cover | Monthly Tabs | Quick Reference Information | Yearly Overview | Holidays | 21 Note Pages | Contacts | States, Capitals & Time Zones | Twin-wire Binding | Two-Sided Inner Pocket | Blank Label.
- ✔ PREMIUM THICK PAPER - White paper, thicker at 20% than normal, the paper of this planner is ink-proof and is designed to avoid feathering. Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, resistant from damage by light and air.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 Weekly & Monthly Academic Planner 6.25" x 8.3"
What you can do with this planner?
* Write your goals down
* Take control of your life
* Fully engage with your thoughts on paper
* Better focus, increased results, more free time, better productivity, and greater happiness
* Agenda, gratitude journal, calendar, class schedule, meeting appointments, goal planning, personal organizer,
gratitude planner, track your workouts, meal plan, budget track, jots down ideas, write down wish lists. And so much more is waiting for you to create it
* Weeks run from Monday to Sunday
* Printed on high quality white thick paper
* Size: 6.25" x 8.3" (perfect for on-the-go)
Enough to satisfy the most demanding minimalists, and cool enough for anybody, the BooQool planner offers premium quality, fashion focused design that will look as good as it feels and performs.
Tabs create a simple way to make accessing information a breeze.
Two-Sided Inner Pocket
Use the interior pocket for storing receipts, notes or lists. Hold all those loose pages scattered on your desk in a secure compartment.
The secure adhesive label can be stuck to the cover, perfect for crafting a personalized look. Easy write on material used.
Metal lay-flat spiral binding. Strong Wire-O Binding for a professional look.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Daily Planner and Journal - 5.8" x 8.25", Hard Cover
2021 Planner - Weekly & Monthly Planner with Inner Pocket 8" x 10", Jan to Dec, Flexible Cover, Monthly Tabs, 21 Extra Pages,Twin-Wire Binding
2021 Planner - Weekly & Monthly Planner with Tabs 6.25" x 8.3", Thick Paper, Back Pocket with 21 Notes Pages
2021 Planner - Weekly & Monthly Planner, 7.65" x 9.85", Jan 2021- Dec 2021, Flexible Cover,12 Monthly Tabs, to-Do List, Twin-Wire Binding
|Sold By||2021 Hardcover Planner||Amazon.com||2021 Hardcover Planner||MaaIbok||Indeme|
|Item Dimensions||8.30 x 6.25 x 0.40 inches||8.25 x 5.80 x 0.80 inches||7.65 x 9.85 x 0.50 inches||6.25 x 8.30 x 0.50 inches||8.00 x 10.00 x 0.50 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A quick rundown of why this makes sense, btw I read reviews before I buy and I take the good and bad into consideration before purchasing, my review is not to sell a product, but to tell the potential consumer what to expect. It has a section to put in names and numbers of contacts (2 pages), more than enough space to add your important and not so important contacts. There is a quick reference page for emergency contacts your own information, close friends, and family. There is a page that shows the holidays for 2019-2012, great for my mom chaos, knowing the days they fall on for the school year. Each month has the tabs, making it easy to navigate through the months, starting July of 2019. The month is laid out to quickly jot down notes on days, with a small note section. You have the days of the week following the calendar of the month, plenty of room to write your daily activities, to-do’s, or obligations. Oh, and the full month shows what day of the year the day is and how many says left of the year, example July 2nd, 2019 shows 183/182. I didn’t realize how helpful this was until I needed to use it (to plan out a vacation).
The planner ends on July 2020, I know some planners go longer, but I find this more convenient, I hang on to my planners and this makes it simpler for reconciling meetings, activities, appointments. There are a ton of pages for notes and it has a map of the U.S. with time zones. I love the little plastic pocket in the back for holding my post-its or receipts. It fits perfect in my purse and in my briefcase, easy to use quickly or find what I need to look up easily. For the price its perfect, I rely on daily planners and I bought one for my younger son to help keep track of his own activities and assignments due. Its well made, it has high quality paper and the binder appears to be sturdy, won’t break down over use. All in all I am very satisfied.
I recommend this planner if you're looking for a well-made planner similar to an A5 size.
Keep in mind that this planner does not include pages of notes as most planners do. I personally don't mind since I tend to not use the note pages.
It includes yearly overview (calendar), personal profile and contacts pages, as well as a plastic pocket in the back to store receipts, etc. The rest of the planner is the day-to-day stuff. Tabs separate pages into months, with the first page being a high-level month planner, and the remaining pages as 1-week-to-2-pages day planners. The day sections are free-format (not sectioned off into to-do, goals, notes, etc.) and there is not much room in each day section for lengthy to-do lists or notes.
Personally I would struggle with the lack of goal-setting pages (weekly, monthly, daily), but all in all, this is a good, basic planner for those who prefer a free-format paper-based scheduling over digital
This is a no BS planner.
Highly recommend for someone who wants to use a normal damn planner to just keep track of their days and not their sticker collection.