|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.6 x 11 x 0.3 inches|
|Size||A4 Weekly Appointment Book|
|Line Size||11 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ANA4EHRJHB01|
2019 Weekly Appointment Book/Planner - 2019 Planner with Tabs & to Do List to Achieve Your Goals & Improve Productivity, Julian Dates, 8.5" x 11", Christmas Gift, Black by Artfan
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ TIME PRODUCTIVITY - Quarter-hourly appointment times 7: 00 am to 8: 45 pm, Monday - Sunday. Past and future monthly reference calendar, weekly goals, TO-DO list and end of week review included in the weekly schedule pages.
- ★ QUICK-TABBED MONTHS - Each month can be separate with tab stickers. January - December 2019, featuring 53 weeks of weekly pages with julian dates.
- ★ SPECIAL DESIGN - Semi-concealed wire binding/2019 - 2021 yearly holidays/2019-2020 calendar overview/January - December 2019 yearly overview included in this planner.
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY - Faux skid resistance leather soft cover planner 2019, excellent texture. Off-white paper planner can adequately protect your eyesight. No pollution, acid-free, environmental.
- ★ WEIGHT REDUCED - Reduced weight and soft cover portable design which can be easily placed in backpacks, easier to carry no matter where you go, 8.5" x 11".
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
2019 WEEKLY APPOINTMENT BOOK/PLANNER DETAILS
- Past and future monthly reference calendar, weekly goals, TO-DO list and end of week review included in the weekly schedule pages
- Quarter-hourly appointment times 7: 00 am to 8: 45 pm, Monday - Sunday
- January - December 2019 yearly overview
- Semi-concealed wire binding
- Quick reference information
- 2019-2020 calendar overview
- 2019-2021 Holidays
- Tab stickers
Semi-concealed wire binding
12 MONTHS TABS
ROUND ARC CORNER
- Soft skid resistance cover
- Reduced weight and soft cover portable design which can be easily placed in backpacks, easier to carry no matter where you go
What can you do with this weekly appointment book 2019?
Agenda, gratitude journal, calendar, class schedule, meeting, goal planning, personal organizer, gratitude planner, track your workouts, meal plan, budget track, jots down ideas, write down wish lists, All-IN-1. And so much more is waiting for you to create it.
- Pages of this 2019 planner: 56 Sheets / 112 Pages
- Size of this 2019 planner: 8.5 x 11 x 0.3 inches
- Weight of this 2019 planner: 0.68 Pounds
Plan, create and schedule you’re 2019 with this gorgeous planner!
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 196 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although I really wanted this planner to be the one for me, the layout of the planner was not conducive to my lifestyle. What I mean is, the monthly calendars are listed in the front of the planner (so approximately pages 4- 20). The weekly calendars are listed after (approximately page 21 to the end of the journal). I knew this feature when I purchased the planner, but thought it could be overlooked. Unfortunately, this feature made organizing the details of certain tasks (hw assignments or appointments) cumbersome. Definitely not a deal breaker, but the real reason I stopped using the planner is that you have to flip the page to see the layout of your entire week. As a nurse, my work schedule changes every week (working every other weekend, I can work MTF one week, TSatSun another, etc.) so breaking up the week resulted in me making some errors planning my work and study schedule (I'm also advancing my degree). The combination of separating the monthly and weekly calendars AND having to flip the page to view my entire week made this journal unnecessarily difficult to edit and reference for me. I was drawn to the tabs because I thought it would help organize the planner, but the feature is obsolete when they're all located at the front of the planner. This planner was useful throughout my lax summer class, but I bought another one to get me through my fall & spring semesters.
I gave this product 4 stars because its of high quality and it's better than average planners. It's also one of a kind in that it helps me set goals on an annual, monthly, weekly, and daily basis. Although this wasn't the best planner for me (partially due to my laziness & impatience), I think it would be great for someone else. You can see the pictures that I included to get a better idea of the layout (and my laziness in scheduling my daily tasks :) ). My friend just recommended using an alligator clip for the month and weekly calendar to easily flip between both calendars.
One last thing, pencil in your months, weeks, and days so you don't waste any pages. I lost a page or two because I accidentally skipped a page and labeled my planner in pen. Also, I didn't receive this item at a discounted rate for my review.
Great quality handheld calendar. High paper quality that doesn't allow pens to blead through to the next page. Book binder and cover seems strong enough that the calendar will last through work and daily wear and tear. Comes with extra pages to write notes and additional things.
Only complaint it that the months and days are not labeled on the page, so the planner takes some time to get set up (writing in the date and putting on the sticker tabs). Althouh it does alow it to be practical toward whenever you buy it because you can start on that date.
Overall really looking forward to using it! - Thanks Guys
+ Nice, thick paper.
+ Monthly and weekly scheduling grids.
+ Doesn't waste a lot of space/heft with instructional pages or other fluff.
+ Undated, so I can start when I want and change notebooks when I want.
+ Nice, basic black. Too many planners today come with wild designs or foil-embossed logos not appropriate for a business setting.
+ Love the four-page-per-week weekly spreads. At first, I thought that I wouldn't as it can make it difficult to scan for items, but the added space makes up for a few more page turns.
- The month marker stickers are so wide that I cannot use them on the weekly scheduling pages without obscuring a large portion of Wednesday or Sunday.
- The weekly spreads especially, and to some degree the monthly spreads, cost me space by offering too much guidance. For example, by placing a "gratitude" space at the head of each day there's no space to mark all-day events, holidays, or other notes that don't belong at a specific time. The "Notes" label beneath each day costs a line that could have been spent on late-night activities or notes. Similarly, the "learn", "habit", "reward", etc spaces under weekly tasks could have been left out for free note space. The weekly to-do list could be free space as well.
- The book itself is huge--thicker than any of my bullet journals--so it's only especially useful if you ONLY need an agenda and weekly to-do list. It is too big to easily carry and manage at meetings when one also carries a note-taking notebook as I do. A softcover with 6-8 months in each and no pocket would be slimmer and easier to handle in conjunction with other supplies.
1. paper is thick enough so that ink shouldn't bleed through.
2. Page a day format is exactly what I wanted.
3. Price is exceotional value.
4. Individual months at front of book should help with long range planning.
5. Delivered n a timely manner.
1,Time consuming to set up the monthly tabs and dates, BUT should be worth the effort.