20g of Thermochromic Temperature Activated Pigment - Single Color Pack - Heat Sensitive Color Changing Powder for Paint, Nail Polish, Ink, Screen Printing, Fabric Art, Ceramics, and More (Blue)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- NON-TOXIC - This powder is safe for skin contact and uses no harsh chemicals (but not intended for consumption). Great for making color-changing slime, play dough, Sugru, Polymorph, and nail polish
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent/white. It is darker colored below the temperature and lighter colored above. This temperature range makes it perfect for changing color when touched.
To use this powder, simply add it to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing geneartes heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
This pigment powder is safe for skin contact and uses no harsh chemicals (but not intended for consumption). This makes it great for color-changing slime, play dough, Sugru, Polymorph, and nail polish.
High Quality and Versatile
This thermochromatic powder is ultra-fine with vibrant colors, meaning it's great for mixing and disolving into a variety of media, including paint, glue, nail polish, slime, etc.
A variety of equally vibrant colors to choose from for all of your project needs. For a wider variety of colors, consider mixing the primary colors (red, yellow, and blue) to form any hue you need for your project.