BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 18, 2012
Bought this to give my SS bracelet a break and to give a little change for the summer to my watch. Decent for what I paid. Nylon and buckles of great quality. Made well, no fraying. My only gripe is that the seams are glued and not stitched like my other Nato straps. It's been holding so far, but I inspect it more than usual. I don't want my expensive watch head to fall. I learned that not all Nato straps are made equally.
on March 5, 2015
Once you've removed the original band from your watch face, exchanging these NATOs is a snap! Simply unfasten the buckle and pull it through and repeat backwards for a very handy complement to your outfit. Remember: Watch band - Belt - Shoes!

Perks of the band are in its simplicity really. The only notable factors are its ease of use (as stated above) and appearance. If you aren't taking advantage of its overly long band to go over a flight jacket, the end of its tongue can be uniquely tucked in. This gives your look a tinge of "nifty".

NATO bands are a watch enthusiast's bread and butter. Looks great on my Casio MDV-106. (Get the 22mm for this watch, though)
on September 26, 2016
I ordered this recently, but it is 1" shorter than the identical one (Same item, but different supplier) I ordered through the same link earlier this year. How is that possible?
on March 19, 2016
Durable watch cuff for Timex's especially, and whenever James Bond returns and stops by your place for coffee.
on July 31, 2014
I bought that strap to replace the original from my Victorinox Swiss army watch,
With the original was impossible to sleep with my watch on, now I'm wearing it for a few days continuosly, it's cofortable and make my watch look lot nicer than ever.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2014
i attach the Fitbit Zip belt clip through 2 of the metal clips & then tuck the extra strap under wrist strap. it's not perfect at all but it does allow me to wear the Fitbit Zip on my wrist when i want to.
on August 21, 2014
It was listed as fitting a Timex Weekender watch but it is too wide for mine and have not been able to use it. I wish they would have given the width in the description.
on May 9, 2012
I bought this to use on a basic diver's watch for surfing. It's great, easily fits around a wetsuit and my relatively large wrist.

I like the redundancy that the design offers. If one of the watch pins break, the other band is still attached to the other pin. I've never seen that before but I appreciate it!
on January 22, 2017
Good quality strap but only for larger wrists .
on December 9, 2012
The holes started showing signs of wear almost immediately. It also tends to absorb sweat, and needs cleaning more often than others or the salt starts to irritate my skin. But, it works, and it hasn't broken or torn yet after months of use, which is more than I can say for some other watch bands that I've had.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question