Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 20mm Army Green Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 18, 2012
Really, how excptional can a nylon strap be? But it's a nice strap if your going for the NATO / ZULU look for your watch. Works best in my opinion on military or diver style watches. Hardware on the strap is claimed to be stainless and is decent looking. Not super long as I read in another review, but significant length for larger wrists.
on December 16, 2012
OK, kind of ironic to pay half the price of my Timex watch for a new band. Wish it were cheaper. Bought two to match different clothes. May buy a couple more in the future if the price drops.
Durable (more than OEM). A bit long for me, but the OEM was a bit snug. Can't win, but that's not the fault of this product. Would recommend for any Timex Weekender.
on September 29, 2015
Got the 18mm one, thought it was great and had to get a 20mm for another watch.
The band is extra long, so you will have to trim the excess. I cut some off and used a lighter to seal it.
The material seems soft yet durable. It air dries quickly.
I just like it.
on June 23, 2015
Make sure you notice (in the fine print) that this strap is 11 inches long. If you were trying to replace a Timex Weekender strap (about 9" long) that had become worn out, and that you were perfectly satisfied with lengthwise, this one WILL be too long. Clockwork Synergy will not take it back. They will suggest you "tuck in the band" (that's a good one) or cut it off and burn the edges. I'm sure that is going to look just great.
on March 5, 2015
Once you've removed the original band from your watch face, exchanging these NATOs is a snap! Simply unfasten the buckle and pull it through and repeat backwards for a very handy complement to your outfit. Remember: Watch band - Belt - Shoes!

Perks of the band are in its simplicity really. The only notable factors are its ease of use (as stated above) and appearance. If you aren't taking advantage of its overly long band to go over a flight jacket, the end of its tongue can be uniquely tucked in. This gives your look a tinge of "nifty".

NATO bands are a watch enthusiast's bread and butter. Looks great on my Casio MDV-106. (Get the 22mm for this watch, though)
on January 19, 2016
Got this one and compared to what I assumed was the same band but with gold plated metal parts the band is lower quality. I the seams on the other band are stitched instead of heat sealed like on this one and the heat sealing is does not go the width of the band.

Dont know how well it will hold up over time, but for the money there are better choices.
on November 1, 2015
being petite the band is about 1" to long. However it is made very well, the fabric and color and fasteners good quality.Perhaps I should cut the long part off but I don't know it it will unravel.
on December 8, 2013
Ok strap, my main issue with it is the buckle side is too short, so since I have a large wrist watch and buckle do not stay perfectly opposite to each other. I believe this was designed for people with very thin wrist, not anyone that wears more then size 10 shoes. Remember shoe size=hand size and proportionate to wrist size
TOP 100 REVIEWERon June 26, 2014
Nicely made nylon NATO strap in Olive Drab. I have a bunch of these in various colors: sand, OD, black, blue, brown, and stripes. This review applies to each color--other than color these are all identical.

Good fabric, with a pleasant ribbed texture to the fabric. Stainless steel hardware. Durable and sturdy. I've had mine about two years and they all look like new. This is not a cheap or flimsy feeling strap.

I've washed these several times. They air dry quickly.

Do make sure you're ordering the correct strap size. Imported-- I assume from China.

I'm totally pleased with mine. I'd buy again if they add new colors that I like.
I see these online for from $8 to $14, shipped. It pays to shop around.

Hope this is helpful. Happy shopping, everybody.
on November 7, 2014
when i bought this band it was on sale so i snatched it up and got a great value. it fits my wenger swiss army watch perfectly and it is very comfortable to wear. the material is very strong and will probably last a lifetime....note: my wrist is not small but there is some excess band material sticking out but i don't mind that...some may prefer to trim it off but if you do, make sure to burn the end with a little fire. i am very pleased with this band and recommend it.