Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on March 17, 2017
This album by the Rippingtons is an excellent album. Of course anything by the Rippingstons I really enjoy and this one is not exception.
on August 10, 2015
I'm a Rippington's fan - no doubt about it - so I had to add this CD to my collection. Even though it's a retrospective and I have some of its selections on other CDs it was nice to have them all together here.
on October 26, 2016
Good CD from the Rippingtons. For me personally, it is not their greatest CD's but I enjoy it and am not disappointed with the CD. I will gladly add this to my collection. I own almost all of the Rippington's CD.
on August 31, 2017
We truly love their music.. great album !
on September 3, 2013
I wasn't goint to purchase this CD as I thought it would be a greatest hits compilation. It isn't. There is just one medly song that recalls a number of early song parts but all other songs are new/not to be found elsewhere. The DVD is nice too.
If you like the Rips, you will like this too. Again, it's NOT a greatest hits CD.
on January 9, 2007
I'M a BASS Player so naturely i have been following Kim Stone since he started playing with the band in I believe 1992.Now don't get me wroung RUSS FREEMAN is nothing shy of a genious in the way he write's his music,and all the other musician's also play there part it take's the Whole band to make up the rippington's im very happy that from the start Russ made a Decission that the band may evolve player's but would never split up and to that Russ we say a big THANK YOU From all of youre True fan's i have been following the RIPP'S now for about 15 Year's and i have to say this is the most Genious C.D./DVD ever put out yet.When you get to see the DVD it help's us to feel that much more personal with the band and all the member's although i have met them all and talked with them Thank's KIM and ERICK,Russ and all for keeping it real and keeping it about the music as a fan and a fellow musician keep it rollin guy's i feel the best is alway's yet to come.A guy from ohio
on October 10, 2015
The product description indicates that there are two discs in the album, but mine had only one. Is the description incorrect?
on March 5, 2013
Some of these tracks were great, others were not so great - to represent a group's history, selections could have been better. I've heard more of their tracks on Pandora, and this is not representative of the group's prowess..if you're a die-hard fan, you might like it, but it's not a good first purchase.
on January 27, 2016
I have all of their music. This was good but not great.
on August 11, 2015