- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Books; First Edition ~1st Printing edition (April 9, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563674157
- ISBN-13: 978-1563674150
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #506,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
20th Century Dress in the United States First Edition ~1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
"Killers of the Flower Moon" is a twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jane Farrell-Beck and Jean Parsons teach at Iowa State University. Sar Perlman is a veteran writer and journalist and partner at Sherman, Perlman, & Associates.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?