Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 225 reviews
on December 2, 2015
...and you'll never, ever be replaced! Yes, many great blues ladies have been tryin' to replace you, Etta, but none have even came close to equalin' you. You've always been the best lady of the blues, and you always will be. Keep on beltin' 'em up there, Queen Etta, 'cause we're enjoyin' every single note.
on March 25, 2017
I was concerned about the "remastering" but the qualitly is great.
on February 23, 2012
Etta...one of, and arguably the best female Blues/Jazz/Soul singer of all time...(certainly of her era and among her contemporaries), leaves us this album as evidence of that fact. She, her voice, her presence, and her persona, as heard on this CD, let us all know what music should sound like...should feel like in our hearts and souls.

Thank you Etta...we love you!

Five Stars!
on April 7, 2014
When doing these reviews you tend to say the same things..Yada Yada Yada.. I cant explain how her music inspired me in so many ways. She had a tough life but she gave a gift to all of us who were luckly enough to understand her at a early age. Give a gift to yourself and buy her music
on September 24, 2014
I love this woman. I remembered her songs from my younger years and then when we watched the documentary on Muscle Shoals Studio I was reminded of her again. That is when I sought out this album. Great songs.
on March 3, 2017
Great to remember the original artist and voice
on June 17, 2017