21.5" Wide LCD Glossy Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sold Individually
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Ultra thin, Big screen, Light weight, Low cost, Supports Composite Sync (Sync On Green), Bright and colorful picture compared to the CRT I was using, and text is clear at 1080p, and no dead pixels. I am very happy with this monitor.
1. Does not come with a DVI cable. I drove all over town looking for one and no one had one. So I got one here on Amazon for like 6 bucks. No biggie.
2. The on-screen source selection doesn't work for me. For instance, I have my PC connected to it via DVI and my Xbox (not 360) connected via VGA. Well when I decide to fire up the Xbox for some Galaxian, I have to set my PC to turn off the monitor after 1 minute, and then wait the minute for the PC to stop sending signal to the monitor. When this happens, the monitor then decides that it will switch to the signal on VGA connector. I have tried switching from DVI to VGA in the OSD, but it just goes black for a sec and then kicks back to DVI. This is also not a big deal since I have a workaround.
3. The plastic housing is a little on the soft side. If I bump the screen accidentally, it creaks like I'm gonna break it or something. This is to be expected tho because of the thin design. No biggie. I just have to be less clumsy.
4. The touch sensitive buttons could be a little more responsive, but this also isn't a deal breaker. Overall, I am happy with this monitor, but combined, my cons led me to dock one star. Would I buy it if I could go back? Hell yea! Would I recommend it? Hell yea!
Other Thoughts:I didn't actually buy this monitor here. I found it on the "Wally World" website for $115, but I figured since I am an avid review reader myself, I would give a little back for others who like to research many times before making a purchase.
Slim bezel, brilliant image, soft-touch controls
Somewhat delicate construction due to ultra-thin screen
This is an excellent LED monitor. It has best-in-class image clarity, vivid colors, extremely thin profile, and good menu options for customization. My unit has perfect backlight uniformity (no blotchiness on the gray screen test) and zero pixel problems. The 21.5-inch screen has 1920x1080 resolution which makes for unbelievable clarity due to the small pixel size. Like other reviewers, at first I was a bit concerned about the delicate attachment of the screen to the base, however, in reading over 100 reviews of this monitor no one has ever complained that their monitor became damaged. The electronics are in the base stand which allows the screen case to be extremely thin (iPhone 4 thin) and gives the base added weight for stability. The power supply is a separate power brick which is standard for most LED backlit monitors. Overall, the AOC e2243F is a fine monitor and an incredible value -much higher construction quality and design sophistication than any other LED monitor in its class.
-Bright, sharp, excellent color, uniform backlighting
-Full 1920x1080 resolution
-Easy enough menus
-Dedicated source-switch button (I use my xbox with it)
-Ridiculously thin and light, even folds flat for transport!
-Big base (protrudes pretty far backwards so the monitor itself is 6-8 inches from the effective back of the unit)
-Wiggles a lot when desk moves
-No HDMI, only comes with D-Sub cable
-I didn't bother with the software. I can't even imagine what monitor software would do.
-People have complained that they're pretty flimsy. They seem that way but I've taken mine to a few parties and even dropped it once (oops) and it's still working perfectly, no dead pixels or bars and no cracking on the bezel or anything.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The first monitor I bought was $99 and for $99 yeah, it's worth it. The second monitor I bought was $150 and I only spent that much so I would have two of the same model monitors... Read morePublished on January 10, 2014 by Randall
This item arrived faster than stated. It was an easy install. it is attractive and has a good picture. The value was good.Published on March 8, 2013 by Meadow Lane
i personally love this monitor. i got it at bestbuy for cheaper than it is here but im just putting my two cents in. Read morePublished on February 7, 2013 by jake dunnettq
Two of these AOC e2243fwk's replaced 2 CRT's whose size hindered rolling my PC cart. I bought one at the local big box, liked it & then got the other. Read morePublished on December 2, 2012 by Jeffrey Wong
I picked up this AOC monitor on sale at Best Buy for $119. The price is amazing for a 1080P monitor and it looked functional in the store. Read morePublished on November 11, 2012 by Jordan
This is a great monitor for a budget. It's really bright and crisp, the display is gorgeous, the only problem is that colors aren't as deep as I would like, but I won't count that... Read morePublished on July 5, 2012 by nerdzilla33
this monitor has been trouble free.it has great color and it is easy to set up , easy to use .Published on April 16, 2012 by Kindle Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.