Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

• 21
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,685 reviews
on December 3, 2016
I purchased this for my brother, because his wife asked me to. But i have already love and sung many of the songs for years. This artists was brought to my attention by my students, when they first mentioned her i thought her voice was impossible. That she was such a great singer, only to come to love the poetry of her songs and how they can connect to me in many ways.
on July 16, 2017
An amazing album on vinyl for any person of all tastes and all ages! It is hard to find a person who does not like Adele, and more specifically this album. It is much better than hearing her digitally, but I am not going to get into the disparages between digital and vinyl sounds. The packaging is great and the album also came with an MP3 copy for on the go listening, which is greatly appreciated as most albums, vinyl or otherwise, do not provide digital copies.
on January 5, 2016
This purchase was for my wife.... Oh, who am I kidding... I bought it for me...

I've always really liked the sound of her voice, but my entire purchase was for the Set Fire to the Rain song. I really like the way she performs that one, and the music is very cool too.

This is her second album, but the only one I own. If you've heard Adele, and liked it, you won't be disappointed with this album.
on December 24, 2015
I am so stuck on my three favorites the rest of the album does not get its due. Rolling in the Deep is really nice. Rumour Has It has a great beat .. makes me want to dance every time I hear it. Set Fire to the Rain ... well, this one is special .. you can feel her pain. Really like her use of piano. Every song is well done, but my focus still goes to these 3, plus maybe Turning Tables.
on March 14, 2013
I know I'm late to the party but damn I'm glad I'm here. Adele's voice shines on this album; the song writing is solid; and the throw back sound is executed so well it sounds as modern as anything else out there. A truly timeless album. There were some tracks ("Turn The Tables," "Don't You Remember," and "Take It All") that just aren't for me, but even those are very well made. I love how the album changes style throughout, but I can't help but feel it's not complete. It may just be the songs I don't like breaking the intended rhythm for me, but I can't help but feel something is missing on this album.

All and all though 4 stars captures my opinion of this album. I'm very happy with it, the ballads blew me away, but there's something missing for me so I can't appreciate it as much as other s have.
on July 7, 2014
You cannot help but love Adele. There was a lot of brew-ha-ha when she first came out about her size. Know what? Doesn't matter. This woman sings with her soul and she has the passion in her voice to back it up. They say that it "ain't over until the fat lady sings". Thank God that's not true.....(and who gives a sh*t anyway, unless you are ....never mind....it will get censored)I look forward to listening to her voice for years to come. This is a great CD with lots of great songs (albeit, mostly heartbreak songs, so if you're going through that, as I recently did, it might be tough to listen to, as they are from the heart).
Buy this CD. You will not be disappointed and will find yourself singing along after awhile.
on April 20, 2014
It seems rather ridiculous to write a review for an artist as famous as Adele but perhaps there are guys that might find this worthwhile. I am a Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, Tom Petty, Neil Young, the Offspring, Black Keys kind of guy. My wife wanted me to listen to this. Roll the eyes. But, you know there are other voices and songs and musicality that ring true as well. Linda Ronstadt singing "Blue Bayou", Janis, The Wilson sisters singing "Magic Man", Sheryl Crow and "Strong Enough (to be My Man)." If you liked any of these then buy this CD and sit back 'n listen. I don't think you will regret it.
on July 5, 2013
I am so grateful to finally hear something different then the pop music that seems to be all over the place. Adele's voice is somewhat old fashioned but it works, despite her young age. When you hear her voice you start to think she is older than she actually is. Adele has a way of bringing you into the music your listening to, so that you actually feel the song, just like you should when listening to incredible music.

However, Adele's music won't be for everyone. If you are the type of person who is die hard only like Rap or hip hop or has to have bubble gum pop and nothing else, it might not be the best choice for you.

I recommend having an open mind and really giving her a chance, you might surprise yourself with how much you like a new genre of music and how much you like an artist who has a true and real talent. Adele has one of those voices that is just magical and I hope that we see much more of her in the future because we needed an artist like this nowadays. It's great to finally have something that isn't like everything else out there.
on July 23, 2016
Delighted with this purchase. There was some problem with the order which was immediately addressed. The delivery service lost the initial package and it was re-ordered-then both packages arrived. One was returned to Amazon. All's well that ends well. I listen to this CD at least once a day. Her voice is so beautiful and the lyrics are so meaningful. I strongly recommend Adele to anyone reading this review.
on January 10, 2016
This review is for the vinyl version. My sister introduced me to Adele. While I am not a fan of new artistes in general, her voice is simply wonderful. This album is varied in musical styles and she pulls it off with every song. The vinyl pressing is of high quality, quiet and enjoyable to listen to.