Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• 21
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,680 reviews
on April 3, 2016
Wonderful album. Loved that ROLLING IN THE DEEP was on it which was the main reason for getting it. But what a surprise that the whole album is great. Maybe not quite as good as her newest one but a very close second. I'm really glad I ordered it. Played with her newest CD it is a nice addition and I can get all of my chores done without listening to repetitive Adele songs on my Bluetooth headset. Plus the added Amazon benefit was that it had AutoRip which loads the CD's MP3 versions onto my Amazon Music Player on all of my devices before the CD even arrives two days later. And I don't have to go through the trouble of downloading it to my computer to get the songs onto my phone. So it is instant gratification. I love Amazon's AutoRip that alone makes it a better deal to order from Amazon than somewhere else!
on February 17, 2016
I bought this at a time when I was going through a bad breakup. I knew all of the songs already but my breakup took my view of this album to a whole new level. Adele wrote all of the songs after she split from her boyfriend. The songs capture the hurt, longing, and even some strength that everything will be okay in every song. If you have ever had someone rip your heart out in a relationship - you will sob like a baby as Adele sings every feeling you are going through. A modern masterpiece in music.
on December 3, 2016
I purchased this for my brother, because his wife asked me to. But i have already love and sung many of the songs for years. This artists was brought to my attention by my students, when they first mentioned her i thought her voice was impossible. That she was such a great singer, only to come to love the poetry of her songs and how they can connect to me in many ways.
on March 20, 2016
We just recently purchased Adele's new album 21. As like her initial album, we purchased it initially to listen to her most popular songs...after listening to the whole album, all the songs have become our favorites. Her voice is so expressive, rich and containing so much feeling. They lyrics are heart inspired and touching. She really is a true artist with her songs. I feel that she puts her soul in every song. A favorite at home or in the car! Music at it's best!
on July 16, 2017
An amazing album on vinyl for any person of all tastes and all ages! It is hard to find a person who does not like Adele, and more specifically this album. It is much better than hearing her digitally, but I am not going to get into the disparages between digital and vinyl sounds. The packaging is great and the album also came with an MP3 copy for on the go listening, which is greatly appreciated as most albums, vinyl or otherwise, do not provide digital copies.
on January 5, 2016
This purchase was for my wife.... Oh, who am I kidding... I bought it for me...

I've always really liked the sound of her voice, but my entire purchase was for the Set Fire to the Rain song. I really like the way she performs that one, and the music is very cool too.

This is her second album, but the only one I own. If you've heard Adele, and liked it, you won't be disappointed with this album.
on December 24, 2015
I am so stuck on my three favorites the rest of the album does not get its due. Rolling in the Deep is really nice. Rumour Has It has a great beat .. makes me want to dance every time I hear it. Set Fire to the Rain ... well, this one is special .. you can feel her pain. Really like her use of piano. Every song is well done, but my focus still goes to these 3, plus maybe Turning Tables.
on March 14, 2013
I know I'm late to the party but damn I'm glad I'm here. Adele's voice shines on this album; the song writing is solid; and the throw back sound is executed so well it sounds as modern as anything else out there. A truly timeless album. There were some tracks ("Turn The Tables," "Don't You Remember," and "Take It All") that just aren't for me, but even those are very well made. I love how the album changes style throughout, but I can't help but feel it's not complete. It may just be the songs I don't like breaking the intended rhythm for me, but I can't help but feel something is missing on this album.

All and all though 4 stars captures my opinion of this album. I'm very happy with it, the ballads blew me away, but there's something missing for me so I can't appreciate it as much as other s have.
on July 7, 2014
You cannot help but love Adele. There was a lot of brew-ha-ha when she first came out about her size. Know what? Doesn't matter. This woman sings with her soul and she has the passion in her voice to back it up. They say that it "ain't over until the fat lady sings". Thank God that's not true.....(and who gives a sh*t anyway, unless you are ....never mind....it will get censored)I look forward to listening to her voice for years to come. This is a great CD with lots of great songs (albeit, mostly heartbreak songs, so if you're going through that, as I recently did, it might be tough to listen to, as they are from the heart).
Buy this CD. You will not be disappointed and will find yourself singing along after awhile.
on August 7, 2017
I like the CD but the songs were poorly recorded by the sound engineer/music producer. Both the bass and the treble are highly exaggerated. On high-end speakers capable of playing both very deep bass and very high treble notes, you'll hear very exaggerated sounds of bass beats and highly exaggerated breath sounds.