Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health Paperback – January 1, 2005
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Publisher
From the Back Cover
Did you know that:
- Most people who die of heart disease have low or average blood cholesterol.
- Lowering your cholesterol below 200 will not protect you from a heart attack.
- Eggs and butter do not raise blood cholesterol.
- Refined sugarnot cholesterolcauses heart disease.
- Low-fat diets increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Trans fatty acids in margarine and vegetable shortening promote inflammation and deadly blood clots in the arteries.
- Strenuous exercise may increase your risk of a heart attack.
Top Customer Reviews
This book is written in an easy to understand format that takes you back to diet as it was originally meant to be while showing how to avoid catostrophic illness through diet and supplementation. A must read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent information, helpful in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system, with additional health benefits too.Published 11 months ago by Jeanie B
Outstanding book! A must-read for anyone who wants an in depth understanding of diet in relation to heart health.Published on July 11, 2014 by ebie