Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

21 Days to Master Affirmations
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.82

on December 14, 2011
I bought this book about 3 weeks ago and have been reading a chapter a day & it's a great read! Louise writes in such an easy to understand way. No big words it's just so easy to read and to understand.
I can see myself using this book as a reference for many years to come, as each chapter covers an important part of my life, such as work, addictions, money, relationships etc. It is filled with simple, straight forward advice, and easy to master, yet powerful, affirmations.
This book is well worth the money and if you use it's advice it should make you rich and very happy.
11 comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 14, 2017
This is a great companion to pick your spirits up and stay the course when things starting getting heavy. If nothing else, I've learned how to look at myself in mirror, eye to eye, and to remind myself that I'm always a better person than I think I am
on August 16, 2014
Great book. I highly recommend. I have purchased several copies as gifts for my adult children. They have started doing affirmations daily and see a big difference in their attitudes and their overall happiness. This book has helped in so many ways....self esteem, getting rid of feelings of resentment and past hurts. It's a quick read and worth every penny.
on March 28, 2012
Loved this book to the point and very helpful. I found myself right away thinking positive thoughts instead of the negetive ones I had been feeding myself for so long.
on December 5, 2016
Phenomenal mind-restoring work that has transformed my perception on life period. It has given me so much mental freedom from my self inflicting behaviors. LOVE IT!
on October 9, 2016
I really love this book. Very helpful on a day to day basis. I re-read sections as different parts are helpful on different days. Highly recommend.
on January 23, 2016
My husband passed unexpectedly as he was a healthy man. Louise's affirmations are helping me to want to live. Each day her explanations and positive affirmations bring a quiet calm to my soul. I have typed them up and try to commit to reciting a couple each day. How we think creates how we live.
on November 4, 2013
If you are looking for emotional freedom from your past, and the how to for making a new fabulous life, read this book! It's so much more than mastering affirmations. It's a life changing book full of exercises, insights, and how to's to heal your life with. I've gifted this book to everyone in my family. That's how much I believe it can help people who are looking for true healing and change.
on March 25, 2014
I just gave a review for this under another review of Louise Hay's CD, which is also good. I don't know how to take that other one back...it was a CD, not a Kindle book like this one. Both are good. I enjoyed both.
on May 9, 2015
very inspiring would recommend to anyone who wants to AFFIRM and work on turning theirs lives into a positive mental state.