Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 21
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

• 21
  • Customer Reviews

Format: MP3 Music|Change

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 30, 2016
I really like Adele's voice and her songs, but the audio quality on all 3 of her cd's is terrible! I bought 19, 21, and 25 as a gift for Christmas, and thought our audio system made them sound bad. Now I realize it's not the audio system, but rather the cd's. You're better off downloading the songs, and burn to a cd if you need that.
on December 30, 2015
This is my favorite album by Adele and i was disappointed with the quality of the vinyl. I was so excited to play this album but it was just a poor sound quality. I wish i would have read the reviews because it seem other people had the same problem. I'm happy Amazon is issuing a full refund.
on February 10, 2016
Scratched!! The second song on the album skips almost completely. I bought a second one and it was also faulty! Not happy whatsoever. I don't know if it was a manufacturing problem or what but I don't recommend buying this product.
on April 3, 2016
Record came in and plays with a very awful warped and unclear sound. My record player is brand new and has settings for 33, 45s, etc so I was unsure why it didn't play until I realized the disc appeared warped and slightly bent/did not sit
correctly in the player. Terrible, I do not know if it was damaged when it shipped or I was just sold a poor quality or broken record. I will not be purchasing from this seller again. The album itself is wonderful, I have it in a CD.
on August 8, 2016
Purchased cd twice and had to return both due to damage on songs 9 - 12. Will purchase cd from another source
on June 23, 2016
It's import from Taiwan! son of bitch!!! IFPI LT002
on March 4, 2016
the dvd did not play at all was not the original cd. was a copy.
on February 4, 2016
It was scratched when I got it and skips over most of the songs.
on January 2, 2016
This review is based on the feeling of Amazon to allow away On the site to determine that this was not her most recent release... I never really knew what the name of her album was Or what the name of the new CD was, so unfortunately I found myself with the wrong Offering by the fantastic artist Adele!
on March 22, 2016
I will never understand the fawning over Adele. The only song by her I've ever heard where she doesn't sound like someone is torturing a moose with a taser is the one she did for Skyfall.