Gas One 2106 3 ft Regulator Fire Pit Grill Heater Propane Hose, 3 feet, 3ft
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✓ A TOP QUALITY PROPANE REGULATOR AND HOSE - maxing out at 80, 000 BTU, this 3Ft low pressure propane regulator is fiber reinforced to ensure quality performance. The hose is the perfect fit for a wide variety of grills, fire pit tables, and other propane appliances
- ✓ LONG LASTING AND DURABLE - Gas One’s 2106 Low Pressure Propane Regulator provides an air-tight connection for your propane appliances. Made with high quality rubber and brass connections, the 2106 ensures a stable connection and a leak-free experience
- ✓ MEASUREMENTS- The 2106 Propane Hose measures at 3ft long (91. 4cm) and is made to have a secure fitting with type-1 (QCC-1) propane tank connections. The hose has an inside ⅜-inch flare fitting and has an outside diameter of ⅝ inches
- ✓ READY FOR US - The low pressure hose is ready to use right out of the box and requires no additional tools to set up. Simply connect the regulator to the tank and appliance when ready to use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Specifications: Product length: 3'. (91. 4 cm)product weight: 14 oz. inlet: 3/8” flare fitting male QCC (acme)outlet: 5/8” – 18 UNF pressure: low pressure 1PSI description: - Made to last with high quality materials>- simple installation with no tools required - Made to fit QCC-type-1 connections - used for a variety of propane gas appliances
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And oh, it’s not returnable.
This hose worked fine for a few months. It was installed in January. In the winter and spring I use the BBQ maybe once every two weeks. This spring was especially rainy, so it's probably a lot less during February, March and into April.
The last time i turned on the BBQ I could smell gas as it was warming up. I did a soapy water test around all the connections, no leaks. Then I checked the regulator unit itself, and gas was leaking through the manifold somewhere, not from a loose fitting.
It's now trash, no way I would use it with propane leaking. No way.
Top reviews from other countries
Dont waste your time like i did buying this product