Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 373 reviews
on July 23, 2017
I am sorry to say my concerns have proved to be true I was really concerned about this product being fake I posted 2 questions asking that before buying but after using this for a couple days I am 100% convinced it is fake. This is not the real product it is a watered down version. it has the original scent, but only lasts for like 10 mins and its gone(it does not have the staying and lingering power that 212 is known for). I have used 212 MEN for more than 10 years now so I know for sure that it is watered down. Maybe the seller is not aware of this, but this is surely not the original 212 men. I will be seeking a refund.
on March 22, 2016
Excelent
on December 13, 2013
This fragrance is so good!!! My wife loves it as well as some other ladies I know. I get lots of compliments .
on July 8, 2015
Excelente
on April 4, 2013
This is a nice fragrance to my nostrils. I know I should be wearing this for the ladies which I do but I like it too......is that wrong? Anyway a fragrance is a very personal thing but off the previous strength of my multiple Dots purchase i got this and man do I love it and think you will too, a little goes a long ways so be careful not to over apply and enjoy!
on June 17, 2015
excelente
on October 12, 2015
I purchased this product as a gift. Although I am not a fan of the smell, the person I bought it for likes it a lot. Product arrived on time as promised. So far so good.
on February 11, 2016
Always love the product,and had great results from seller.
Thanks
on March 3, 2017
It looks original, but it came without the holographic stamp of authenticity and the scent had come out in the first spray, as if it had already experienced. As we know, a new perfume must be pumped a few times for the liquid to leave, because the straw should come empty. I have doubts about authenticity.
on November 25, 2014
came as described. totally happy with purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.