Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 342 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 378 reviews
on August 9, 2017
Love This! and the price!
on July 30, 2017
scent preferences are very personal. This one is fresh and soothing and different from the crowd.
on August 4, 2017
Great scent
on March 22, 2016
Excelent
on December 13, 2013
This fragrance is so good!!! My wife loves it as well as some other ladies I know. I get lots of compliments .
on July 8, 2015
Excelente
on April 4, 2013
This is a nice fragrance to my nostrils. I know I should be wearing this for the ladies which I do but I like it too......is that wrong? Anyway a fragrance is a very personal thing but off the previous strength of my multiple Dots purchase i got this and man do I love it and think you will too, a little goes a long ways so be careful not to over apply and enjoy!
on June 17, 2015
excelente
on October 12, 2015
I purchased this product as a gift. Although I am not a fan of the smell, the person I bought it for likes it a lot. Product arrived on time as promised. So far so good.
on February 11, 2016
Always love the product,and had great results from seller.
Thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.