BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

22 More Hits
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 27, 2015
I like having so many Strait songs together in one CD. However, these aren't the full length, original versions, so they aren't what I'm used to hearing. I miss the full "genuine" songs... and I would probably suggest buying more CDs that give you all the full length songs instead of buying this convenient set that cuts songs short to fit them onto the CD.
on May 12, 2017
Wish this was added as a third disc to 50 Number Ones album because this definitely goes well with it. Definitely 22 good songs.
on May 26, 2014
I love purchasing the "more hits" varieties or the "best hits" varieties of performers who have soooo many hits you just can't afford to buy all of their older CDs. My husband was first introduced to George Strait when he released his Troubador CD (which I really love) and now we have also purchased the other More Hits CD (the one with the blue labeling) as well as his newest CD.

There are alot of great older songs on this CD and since George Strait is "retiring from performing", chances are I'll never get a chance to see him in person, so this is my best option to get my Strait fix.

Love, Love, Love his newest CD
on June 29, 2017
Ah..Just doesn't get any better..!
on August 2, 2017
Who doesn't like George!!!
on August 19, 2017
Always loved his songs. Good collection of songs.
on October 7, 2017
Wonderful and in great shape just like promised. Thank you!
on March 15, 2017
Worth every penny.
on November 3, 2015
Great follow-up to 50 #1 hits CD. Some of my favorite George Strait songs were not on the 50 #1s CD but they are included on this CD. If you already have the 50 #1 Hits CD you need to get this one too to complete your collection of early George Strait hits.
VINE VOICEon June 5, 2008
Last Christmas I bought 22 More Hits for my daughter. She's been a fan of his for a very long time. She listens to the 22 More Hits almost every day as she drives. She loves it!

George Strait has a sincere, pure quality in his voice. I find some country singers a little too nasal, but George has a nice sound. He puts honest emotion into each song. Sometimes when all the songs are by one singer, they get boring, but he varies the style. This album has a pleasing mix.

I highly recommend it.