Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 6, 2013
Lovely set that makes me happy every time I use it. Strangely sturdy - I've dropped some bowls and yet have no breakage or even chips. I chose this not only for looks but because it is lead free. I worry about colorful pieces that are not marked lead free like this manufacturer, 222 Fifth, esp if they are imported. The only downside is there are no serving or hostess pieces to coordinate with the dishes. If there were, I'd line up to buy them!
on January 7, 2012
The set came very securely packaged and in good time. The colors and pattern are beautiful, and they are a nice weight. The cups feel a bit heavy due to the square bottom. Note on the color: for some reason the pictures online made me think the set would be brown/aqua, but the brown is actually more red. The set is excellent quality and will make every day dining much more special in any household. I am very happy with this purchase.
on January 12, 2013
I adore these dishes. I have had several compliments on them. Sturdy and dishwasher safe. I have had them for several months now and they still look beautiful. We use them every day.
on March 6, 2012
This is a beautiful set. It looks stunning on the table. Unfortunately, the first set I ordered arrived with a broken bowl and was shipped upside down. I returned that same set. I wish I could have just gotten a replacement bowl though. The reason being, is that now one of the new plates from the set has two noticeable flaws in it. It has been so disappointing because I love this pattern. It is just gorgeous! Amazon was quick to replace and took care to pack the 2nd box. However, for the cost of a nice set of China like this, 2nds are unacceptable. I do not want to go through the hassle of returning yet another time but I will say from now one I may be less apt to buy again. Amazon will not send just one replacement piece. It is laborious to repeatedly pack and return a 25 lb box! There are not numbers to call or people to talk to, that I can find anyway. Beautiful dishes but just be aware you may have issues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.