- File Size: 2299 KB
- Print Length: 734 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071WTP5RM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,423 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 2250 Saga: A dystopian action-adventure Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There are three levels of classification in Apex...now that sentence will have automatically made you think of other book series and/or films. Well, forget it! This book has high merits all of its own.
A strong female character is always a good thing. A strong female who is good at (usually) male-orientated disciplines, even better. Secrets are always hidden well, and usually the family are the instigators. There is a bit of romance here, but not enough to divert the reader from the plot and the action.
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, flowed well and was very easy to read. I don't like to spoil the story for any future reader, but just to say I will be looking up the sequel when it is available as I like Romy's character, and the characters around her, enough to find out what happens next.
If you loved the first book in this series, then you will adore this one. You won't believe what Romy goes through, or what she finds out about her parents' and the planet's history. This has more twists than a rollercoaster.
Entertaining - even more so than the first book - engrossing - please remind yourself you have to get some sleep - and utterly enjoyable.
Romy's Last Stand
Loved this. Utterly engrossing. Great story, well written and twisty. Excellent finale.
I loved the imagery in this book and could really envision this dystopian world. Romy has to get herself arrested to receive basic care and an education. Then it's on to action. The concept is awesome but unfortunately doesn't quite follow thru in places. The book time frame seems to jump around and the romance falls flat. While I did enjoy the story overall it left me wanting more to rate it higher.
Romy has herself in the middle of another storm of mess and this one will be harder to get out of. Things have come full circle and there is no telling who she can trust. Now she has to figure out who the enemy really is and what can be done to eliminate the threat. Again we have drama and intrigue and lots of action. There are benefits to this new world but downfalls as well.
The action continues and Romy is right smack dab in the middle of it. Nothing is as it seems and the General is still quite busy stirring things up. As the move back to Strohm takes place tragedy hits and forces Romy into action. When things go sideways she never abandons those around her, even if she can no longer trust them since nothing is as it seems. Great story with plenty of action and intrigue. Wonderful twist that come out of nowhere.This series did get better with each book.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Set in a dystopian world, "The 2250 Saga" follows Romy over a decade of her life, from the age of 20 to the age of thirty.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I found it to be well written, easy to read and mostly well paced. I also enjoyed the characters, especially Romy.
While I'm generally kind of burned out on the dystopian genre, I decided to give this a chance because I was interested in its plot. It was an enjoyable and lengthy read overall.
Most recent customer reviews
I briefly discuss some events in this novel, some may consider it to be enough to be spoilers.Read more
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic