Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy ""Today Is Going To Be A Great Day" Inspira...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $7.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
"Today Is Going To Be A Great Day" Inspirational Adult Coloring Book Paperback – July 25, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This is a wonderful coloring book to add to your coloring library, or to give as a gift and it adds another element to the coloring experience with its uplifting messages of faith.
Grab your colored pencils, markers or pens and this book when you need to slow down from the hustle and bustle of our fast paced world. Coloring for even a few minutes engages the creative side of your brain, replaces the stress with a feeling of calm and a sense of well being, add to that an uplifting message of faith and you will feel revitalized.
1. This 62 page ½ inch thick book includes: 50 coloring book pages, 29 gift tags on 4 pages to color and cut out, 16 book marks on 4 pages to color and cut out, 3 note cards on 3 pages to color cut out and fold, 6 small cards to color and cut out.
2. 20 inspirational biblical verses have been incorporated into these artistic illustrations and sprinkled throughout this coloring book.
3. This coloring book is a well made coloring book, the cover is heavy cardstock and each page is good quality heavy paper, printed one per page (the back of each page is left blank) on bright white paper.
4. Each page is perforated for easy removal
5. With Fiskars Gel pens and Staedtler Triplus Fineliners & Fibre Tips there was very little bleed through but a page should be put under the page you are coloring to prevent damage to the next picture.
6. Most of the illustrations are very detailed, some are simply detailed whimsical illustrations with uplifting verses, some are full paged meticulously detailed patterns and designs.
In the back of the book they also have personalized cards & bookmarks to color/decorate. Nearly 200 pages in all!
**Note: If using markers, make sure you buy both fine tip & ultra fine tip for the small details -- and tear the page out and place cardboard under it. The paper is so thick I don't think you'd have to, but it's better to be safe than sorry!
My husband & son saw me coloring and they joined in too-- great family activity or solo de-stressing hobby!! I turn on my Christian worship music & colored pencils, and the cares of the world just melt away! I'd recommend this to all my friends & family.
Highly, highly recommended!