Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 592 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 633 reviews
on November 4, 2012
I bought this watch band because I want to be like James Bond. He is fast and very smart, and has lots of friends. I was hoping this wrist band would help me to also do those things. Instead it just holds my watch on my wrist. So it was sort of a bad purchase. But my mom says that is my fault, for having thought that this wrist band would do all of those things. She says I should have gotten the red one. This one is well constructed and looks good on my wrist, and the nylon is easy to cut with scissors and burn with a lighter if you want to shorten the band. But again, it hasn't made me smarter or gotten me any new friends. I think it did make me a little faster though, so there's that.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2017
Definitely an upgrade in style and function from the strap that came with my watch Citizen Men's AT0200-05E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. Comes with instructions on installation and installs in place of the old strap with the same pins. The material is pretty thin so the NATO functionality (the foldback where there are multiple layers of fabric) is still very comfortable. The material is waterproof and doesn't seem like it will fray very easily. If your wrist is larger the strap may not fold back over into the loops after you buckle, but it fits my wrist just fine.
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2015
Great strap and a breeze to put on. Just make sure you have that band changing tool to get the old band off. It could have only been better if it came with pins. Like it very much.
review image
on January 11, 2012
I purchased this band to expand my watches wardrobe. The watch (men's) came with a very nice band. I thought this would be similar. It is much longer, so I trimmed the end of the band. AND it is not so comfortable. The band doubles under the watch, so it is more bulky then the band that came with the watch. I am a woman with smaller wrists, so that could play into the wear comfort. I do love the colors, and so far the trimmed edges have not frayed. The sizing holes are plentiful for very small wrists, but you do have excess strap then.
on December 30, 2016
Amazing product. Makes my watch look great. Vibrant colors. This is my 5th one. I get tons of compliments
on March 26, 2017
Didn't look right with Watch I have, company VERY good about the return of the product.
on March 11, 2017
It's looking great on my Seiko 5 watch, I'm happy with this purchase!!
review image
on March 28, 2017
Good selection, nice strap and great customer service! I'll definitely be buying again in the future!
on November 21, 2012
tough band, a bit plasticky, but easy to modify. looks pretty good with a blue faced diver. the spacing on end buckles could be a bit closer.
on April 5, 2017
Perfect textured strap watch band and totally vivid colors that accentuates the watch; will recommend to a friend!!