Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NEW, 23-Inch Long, Large Stainless Steel Brazilian-Style BBQ Barbecue Skewers, Shish Kebab Kabob Skewers, 1-Inch Wide Blade, Set of 6
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1-Inch Wide Blade
- Quality Stainless Steel
- DIMENSIONS: Length - 23 1/4 inches, Length (blade) - 18 1/4 inches, Width (blade) - 1 inches, Length (handle) - 5 inches
- Riveted wood handles for cooler handling
- Brazillian-style large barbecue skewers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Grill larger quantity food portions with these commercial grade restaurant Brazilian-style BBQ shish kebab (kabob) skewers.
Larger than other average BBQ shish kebab (kabob) skewers, these skewers feature an extra long heavy gauge stainless steel blade and secured in a strong riveted wood handle, perfect for grilling larger quantities of your favorite shish kebab (kabob) meats, whole medium size chickens, roasts and other foods perfect for the open flame.
Length - 23 1/4 inches
Length (blade) - 18 1/4 inches
Width (blade) - 1 inches
Length (handle) - 5 inches
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Watch out for the wood handles. It's a little rough around where the blades were inserted and I could see a splinter resulting from this.
2. They seem to be developing a little rust already from washing them. I wouldn't think a high quality steel would have this issue.
Aside from those things, they do seem to work and the blades seem firmly attached to the handles.
I am just disappointed that there's already some rust forming.
- Shish-kabob cooks much faster than steaks or large pieces of meat, so this provides better heat distribution from inside and out, preventing overcooking on the outside and undercooking on the inside.
- You can grill ground lamb kabobs on these with significantly less worry that meat will fall off the skewer (they are wide)
- Because of the width of these, you can skewer longer cuts of meat sideways, meaning you can place twice as many pieces on each skewer
- They are quite long, so you are able to cook meat over larger heat areas
- Wooden handles prevent skin burns, just avoid touching the heated rivets holding handles together
- More skewer surface = less effort to slide meat off the skewer, or grouping meat pieces for brushing-on the glaze or sauces when near completion
- Width prevents meat or anything else from spinning on the skewer, which is what you want for even cooking on every side
Guys, if you like shish-kabob, or want to try a new effortless way of preparing some - this is the ticket. I bought a set for myself and a set for my father, we both could not be happier.
The pros of these compared to the latter are that they have the wooden handles. These were really handy and didn't require me to keep slipping on/off gloves.
The only cons I can think of is that they are 1" wide and I couldn't find any smaller. That only means that you have to use big chunks of meat. I guess you couldn't really say it's a con because that's how they are advertised. Another think I wish they had was a sheath or a carrying case. A friend of mine had some similar that had a cloth sheath that he rolled up for storage. That would make these perfect.
I hand washed them because I didn't know if they were dishwasher safe or not. The other skewers mentioned said they were and ended up showing rust spots. Better safe than sorry...
I think these are great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for good skewers. I used mine on the Bayou Classic Fold and Go Portable Grill without the grill surface. If they end up making some that are 3/8" or 1/2" I will definitely buy those.