Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 14, 2016
You must read this book and here's my reason why.
It started by my boyfriend asking me about hell. He is a Christian but was never taught much about hell. I began to tell him but decided to read a story of another man's vision of Jesus. I went looking for one thing but found myself reading bits and pieces about Bill Wiese's vision. It was a long 3 hour car ride home but little did I know the impact of it would have on my life. For 3 hours I read and cried and read some more. I broke. It was God's way of giving me that look your parent gives when you better straighten up. I knew I was saved but I was complacent most of my time from 9 yrs old to 37. God didn't need to take me to hell but I walked through a portion of it reading Bill's experience. It all became real. Heaven and hell weren't just words. Jesus wasn't some guy in a white robe from 2000 yrs ago. I realized I didn't need to convinced people of Jesus' coming or that He exists. When I realized that I felt a weight off my shoulders. I could at least tell people. My life changed because of this book. I begged my children's forgiveness. I changed...180° turn around. My boyfriend didn't know how to handle my change but after a few weeks he began to go back to church, started reading the Bible with his kids and is giving God the glory in his life. We are both now witnessing to his ex wife who is on drugs and trying to get clean and she is responding. Whether Bill's experience was real or not makes no difference. For one it was real to him and who am I to judge but also....God used that to change me and I am so humbled and grateful for God's grace and mercy in my life. I hope and pray that when you read this book that God touches your heart too.
51 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 23, 2014
For anyone that believes even the possibility that there is something else after this life - you really need to read this. It is a quick book if you don't read all of the credits that Mr Wiese uses to document his experience. I am aware that many do not believe Mr. Wiese - but I do. I truly think that God allows some humans this type of experience so that they can warn us humans that there are consequences to our actions, thoughts, beliefs.

Mr. Wiese, thank you. Thanks for not being scared to tell what happened to you. God doesn't always choose the equipped - He equips the chosen. How does it feel to be used by God? I bet it feels blessed.

Sincerely,
Lee Tipton
18 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2017
Even if you're skeptical, at the very least considering that this could be written as fiction, it is scripture-based and evokes the terrifying picture of Hell. Would you want to take a chance? I believe the author recounted his real experience in alarming detail. Everyone should read this book--Christian or non-Christian--and buy extras to share.
14 people found this helpful
on May 11, 2017
Very detailed about his experience in Hell and how real it seemed to him. The more I read the more interesting it became, but the more scared I felt of the reality of a true Hell. I always believed in God since I was a child, but never thought much about Hell. I guess I always knew in my heart I'm going to Heaven when I die. I never had any doubts about that until I read this book. I don't feel it was to scare, it was to enlighten and warn. It sure will make you think about wrong and right, good and evil. To really analyze this book, you would have to believe in God, Heaven, and Hell to begin with. This book is as true or untrue as you believe it to be. He had an experience, a journey to Hell, that was true and real to him, and that is his story. This is his message to others the best way he can describe it and explain it. There are many books out there about Heaven. People who have gone there in death, then came back to life to tell. There are not many who have went to Hell and tell it. So, this book is unique and different. Read it, it will scare, enlighten, and amaze.........
10 people found this helpful
on August 25, 2015
This was a very interesting book--no warm fuzzies! I found myself thinking, "Can this be for real?" And it's almost a decision the reader will have to make, to decide whether to believe this or not. I ended up believing that it is for real, and if it is, it is a place NOBODY would want to go to. It's like a horror movie with all kinds of monsters & demons and extreme torment that will go on forever. (Not unlike what you read about in Biblical descriptions of Hell.)
8 people found this helpful
on April 16, 2014
I went into an afterlife bender with books reading all of the ones where people went to Heaven but saw this one and thought it would be interesting too. It, indeed, was. The description of Hell was relatively believable and I liked how the author used a ton of referencing from scripture and other sources throughout the book. It's a very interesting thought and good study of what Hell may be.

That said, the sincerity of the book seems off. I don't know, while reading there were just parts that I didn't buy as truth. And I'm pretty sold on all of the Heaven books I read. And, heck, I somewhat believe that this description of Hell could very well be accurate, but it's hard for me to say that I would believe the author actually experienced all that he experienced. Nonetheless, a good read and brings up a lot of interesting thoughts.
16 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2017
Once you get past the view of hell, it is a summary of his ministry. Hell as a place is only briefly presented. But with great clarity. Nasty place to be for sure. You WILL NOT REIGN in hell. What you will do, is to be tortured by demons. They rule hell, not human beings no matter how evil. Better to sort that out before you die. If hell exist and this author is convinced it does, and if his description is accurate........look into to when you will spend eternity. You don't want this option.
2 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2017
Loved this book! Couldn't put it down and opened my eyes to Christianity even more so. Reaffirmed my faith. Thank you
4 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2017
To some doubtful,to some unbelievable ,but Hell is real. I believe this man's testimony because it is Biblically sound and Jesus is glorified in it. Great reading for the born again and a great warning for the unsaved. May God bless the author for sharing it
4 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2017
While most would not even like to THINK of this subject...it is a real wake up call to the reality of GOD.....Heaven and Hell!
I recommend this book to every person who thinks God in not real and Christians who in most cases have never heard any teaching on this!
2 people found this helpful