Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Guitar Tuner
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 27, 2012
As soon as you load the 'free' app it displays a large 'upgrade to pro' option right where you need to tap the screen to get the notes to play for tuning. You end up on a purchase screen. Stay AWAY from this junk app.
on March 13, 2012
I was looking for something to strum on my guitar and it tell me if I was sharp or flat, which note it was on, and perhaps even the degree to which it was off, but all this one does is play what it should sound like. DISLIKE!
on December 14, 2011
By far the best guitar tuner on the Kindle Fire! Slick design and great tone - looking forward to the deluxe version
on March 29, 2012
There are much much better ways to tune your instrument than this fairly useless app. The graphics are lame and the UI are difficult. As well, it's novel method of tuning is simply playing the note for you to tune to. Good thing it's free!
on January 6, 2013
It tuned my guitar. I'm happy that it tuned my guitar. Im considering writing a song for my review, since there are only so many words needed to express that it tuned my guitar and its hard to meet the word requirement on this one... shalalala.....lol
on March 23, 2012
Forget carrying around a pitch pipe. This little app sits quietly on my smartphone and performs perfectly anytime, anywhere I want to pull out my guitar and play. Easy to use, I highly recommend for anyone - whether your just learning to play or have had a guitar by your side all your life.
on January 6, 2012
I see you guys ragging on it for being a tuner for your average guitarists. its a tuner. its not supposed to do 40 different things, and you should learn to tune differently on your own. think of standard tuning as your home base, you need to explore on your own, and standard tuning will bring you back home. I personally give an A PLUS to battleline studios for this
on December 26, 2011
This tuner works just fine for the average guitar player, but it only gives you the option of tuning in standard tuning. The pitch is right with the tuner but the tone isn't that fantastic, overall, it is okay for the standard guitar player, but doesn't include a wide variety of notes to tune with.
on January 8, 2012
This app wore just fine on ur standard guitar. Out of tune?? Use the app. Just your basic guitar tuner. Don't really understand the hate ratings. Oh well.. Worked for me.
on March 2, 2012
The guitar tuner is a cool little app for the average, non professional guitar player. It is easy to use and gets your guitar tuned quickly.